The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next
 Post subject: A Lady's Quest Chapter 3: Tower of Digrestor
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:01 pm 
Storyteller

(i can't make the first post...i need someone to explain the tower's issues but here it is)

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 3: Tower of Digrestor
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:02 pm 
Role Player

Somewhere in the Tower of Digrestor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs-rYBXX ... e=related( A remix of before)

The figure from before has reached to the place where Korgen fought 100 years ago.

???: I repaired it finnly! Now I can give this to Korgen in Pea-

A figure jumps out.

Jonco: Welcome, Geldon!

Geldon looks to his enemy.

Geldon: Figures.

Jonco: Oh don't mind me, i'm just looking for something in this here tower, some sort of key, it was taken just a day ago.

Geldon: What brings you to my pressence?

Jonco: Oh just a little business to settle...

Jonco immidiately strikes Geldon but teleports behind him.

Jonco: What?

Geldon: Good day!

Geldon runs as fast as he can out of the tower.

Jonco: Hrmp, he certainly is Korgens father.

Geldon runs at high speed across lands for a few days when it suddenly went dark.

Geldon: If only I knew where to go!

Geldon ran south over some distance in the dark.

Siervo pops up with Geldon.

Siervo: I can't seem to get to Korgen, something must have happend!

Geldon: What!...

Geldon goes into a panic attack.

Siervo: Don't worry hes alright, but something is blocking my way to him.

Geldon relaxes a bit.

Geldon: Ever sence I watch my wife die in the flames infront of me... I hide the burns with this armor.

Siervo: Don't strain yourself, your not fully healed by the flames, and yet you went on some journy.

Geldon: I got here, is the long lost Oracle pendent!

Siervo: WHAT!

Geldon: This was another reason why I was able to call you. To find this and summon you, our ancestor, to find and protect Aiesha and Korgen. I even sent my Oracle pet to find Aiesha, but you seemed to have gotten to Lyla first.

Silence fills the area but is quickly doused by Siervo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbm9xKyk ... re=related

Siervo: So how is your pet?

Geldon: Cero? her brother? why he went with Lyla, he came back and told me that Lyla had met a fate of being entwined with the Tower of Digrestor... so I couldn't give her to Aiesha, but she eventualy met with her, but it was good news that Korgen and a group of friends helped her out. Cero himself is now fending to himself, I let him go after what I heard. It was also good news to hear that you gave your pet down to Korgen, he needed Razorok more.

Siervo: I have been teaching him my moves more and more each day, although his next move should come soon.

Geldon: Thanks, Thank you for watching over my children.

Siervo: Me and your wife.

Geldon sheds a tear but then glenches his fist.

Geldon: Where are they?

Siervo: Over there *Points to the south* In a place called Neibelheim (I am not sure if I spelled that correctly)

Geldon: Right.

Geldon marches fast into the forests north end.

Siervo: Hmm the darkness has lifted, something must have happend.

*At Korgen.*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPRVTDFf ... re=related

Korgen: Is everyone ok?

Everyone has sad faces as they look to Gerosin.

Korgen: .... He was a great friend...

Fravir: I wish there was a way...

Razorok on Aiesha's shoulder came up.

Aiesha: ...Oh!.... *Looks away*

Razorok: Rawrk, this is not the end.

Korgen: No its is not...

Razorok purched on Korgens shoulder, everyone was mourning over Gerosin. A tear fell from Razorok and it fell on the edge of the cut part. A little of the skin healed but it wasn't enough to fully revive him. This however gave Alf an idea.

Alf: Say, can you revive?

Razorok: That requires much higher power.

Brendan: Your power combined with ashens might help.

Fravir: Saratonia, can help too!

Korgen: We might be able to revive him!

Razorok: Rawrk, Lets do this, Warrrrk! (She said excited.)

Korgen: First things first, Gerosin had told me about the key, it was stolen and is making a mess of things.

Aiesha: Hey, didn't I come across something like this? Infact Lyla came to me in a dream.

Korgen: Gerosin has vesions, but please continue.

Aiesha: She said... "He has taken the key and is trying to escape, Jonco is also on his tail so no telling about the others. Be careful, this one is much stronger then Darren."

Korgen: Stronger!?..........

Everyone gives a huge sigh.

Alf: Well lets go take it back!

Fravir: Are we going back?

Aiesha: She also said this 3 days ago, by now he should be on the verge of escaping.

Korgen: We need a few more leads, and Gerosin is the guy to do so.

Razorok: I'm ready, Rawrk.

Alf nods.

Alf: Ashen?

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:50 pm 
Role Player

Alf walks away from the group, he drops his sword on the ground, Takes off his armor, and lays it on the ground. He gets on his knees by Ashen. Alf is not talking, but everyone knows exactly what is going on.

Korgen: Is he trying again?

Fravir: Shh! *softly* not so loud, He has to concentrate. She may not be the strongest, but without her, Alf is nothing. He just proved that in the battle with Darren.

Aiesha: Why is he wasting his-

Korgen: *Quietly, but fiercely* Aiesha! Don't even go there!

Alf: *H2H* My dear Ashen, If there is any chance that you can hear me, I want you to know that I tried my best, but I could not defeat Darren this time. We would of been lost if Brendon didn't try to push Fravir out of Darren's path and fuse with him. Ashen, my love. I don't care what happens to me. I will gladly stay here until you wake up. I will aid you as much as I possibly can. I will never give up on you.

At this point, everyone is mourning at the loss of Gerosin, but Alf has the worst of it all. Gerosin being gone, and Almost losing his love.

Fravir walks up to Alf and lays his hand on Alf's shoulder, but Alf doesn't even budge. But as he had his hand on Alf's shoulder, Fravir could almost hear what Alf was saying via H2H.

Alf: *H2H* If you do not wake up, then I have no purpose to fight , continue this quest, or even live. I know you don't want taht. The only thing I ask for is a wayu to bring you back to me. Let me feel those arms around me. Let me feel your lips upon mine just once more. Ashen, I love you. No matter what troubles anyone goes through, THAT WILL NEVER CHANGE!

Fravir was in shock of what he just heard. He took his hand off of Alf's shoulder and went back to the group. As he was walking back, he had a disturbed look on his face.

Korgen: Fravir, is something troubling you? Besides Gerosin and Ashen?

Fravir: ........

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:51 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
a lone man cladded in ash black armor rides through a ruins of a burnt city. few of the calapsed buildings still smolder reminding the man that this decelat waste land was a resent loss. the man dismounts his midnight black horse. moving to the side of the horse he grabs the reins and calmly strokes the horse trying to calm the beast down. the stroking seems to settle the horses nerves because the mild chills that it had been pertruding just moments before had stopped. but then the trembling begins again as the sound of callapsing rubble sounds behind them.

????: easy girl.

girl: who's there

the man turns at the sudden voice in the vast rubble of the ruins.

????: where are you? girl where are you?

girl: here...

the voice of the girl seems feint and raspy. the man moves toward the direction that the voice he heard was coming from. there in the rubble was a small girl, no older than nine or ten. her right arm was severely gashed and mangled the other hand was torn off completely.

girl: sir...

????: shhh... don't speak you are not well.

the man lifts the mangled body of the girl slightly so that her head cannot see anything but the faceplate of the man.

girl: are you a knight...

Ether: some have called me a knight but others just call me Ether

girl: Ether... my mother told me i would meet a knight

Ether?: but i'm...

girl: thank you for being here take this...

the girls body grows limp as her soul travels to the next world. Ether looks in the palm of the young girl and realizes she had been holding a small torn doll. with a tear streaming down his face he gently sets the girls body down and takes the doll. standing up the tear just flow through him like a dam had just burst. there is no whimper in his voice. walking over to his horse a new sort of outlook on the world seems to fill him.

Ether: come on ebony lets go.

ebony the horse neighs as ether climbs aboard and they ride off. out of the city limits the sound of wolves echo. all heading towards the town. ether motions for ebony to run faster not wanting to look back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:57 am 
Role Player

Raphores: Son...I'm sorry for what happened all these years...I'm truly sorry for not giving you the love you deserved. Your my son and i'll always love you. Your the only person left in this family that I know that's still alive...

Brendan: Its ok father...I know what happened to you. All that happened in the past is over with and now we can start things with a fresh start.

Raphores: Well if thats the case...I want to come with you! I'm going to stay by your side and fight with you and your friends! Ive been ignoring your existense for to long..all thanks to the darkness that filled my heart. You proved to me that even the in the darkness lies the light of truth.

Brendan: Father....

Raphores and Brendan hug each other again and then continued to mourn over Gerosin.

Raphores: Is there a way that you could use your newfound light to help revive Ashen.

Brendan: My heart may now be filled with light but...there is still some dark holes in my heart. I could try to use my light but i'm not sure how to actually use it. I think in order to use light at will you must have a pure heart and even though I had a moment of pureness it seems to have faded a little...All I can do is concentrate and hope for the best.

Raphores: I know you can do it son...just believe in your heart and in your friends that you can bring Gerosin back on his feet!

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:47 am 
Middling

Jencks stood up, and walked towards the group, seeing pain in their eyes. He relized that his power was nothing compared to their, but his mastery of ranging would help.

Jencks: May i know who the leader of this group is?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:07 pm 
Veteran

Ashen is still stuck in the spirit world with her mother. She's on the ground, listening to Alf's message. She begins to cry. She needed him...so much...

Ashen's Mother: Go.

Ashen: What? I can leave now?

Ashen's Mom: You need him, he needs you. But you will still have pain in your chest as a reminder of the mistake you made.

Ashen: Yes. *she hugs her mother* I love you, mom.

Everything becomes black. Ashen slowly opens her eyes and see's Alf. The pain in her chest begins to consume her.

Ashen: Alf.....

ImageImage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 pm 
Role Player

Alf opens his eyes from the heart to heart conversation to see Ashen's beautiful eyes.

Alf: Ashen!! Please tell me you are ok.. well, I know you are hurt, but I mean.. are you going to be ok?

Ashen: Are.... you going... to.... stay here..... with me?

Alf: *feeling tears starting to build up* I will stay here. I'm sure Fravir can handle my job. *giggles a bit*

Alf reaches for her hand and holds it gently as he leans down and kisses her.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:08 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir steps forward a bit then turns around to face his Friends

Fravir: My friends...we have come far...since the beginning...We have since come along new friends, new enemies, and have since completed some quests while others have we stumbled upon as well...Alf...

Alf looked at Fravir and gave him a nod

Fravir: Alf has chosen to stay with Ashen while we travel...there are still many things that must be accomplished, quests left unfulfilled. This journey has just begun...however in light of the circumstances i must say a job well done to all of you! i must thank you as a former Kallen of Analek-

Kogren: Kallen of Analek?

Fravir: i was the leader...the right hand man of the king of Analek, my home town. It is a ways from here, but i am not ready to return...no not while things are left undone...Ashen, Alf, you both have been valuable to me, to us, and to each other...the only thing i can do for you is give you the time for well needed rest

Fravir whistled a tune that rang loud, clear, and melodious to the ears throughout the air. a few moments later, a soft blue Mare trotted up to fravir, nuzzling him with her snout

Fravir pet her

Fravir: Alf, Ashen this is my gift to you, take my steed Schala, i have had her since she was a colt, Ride her untill you come to the town of Starros, It is a small town, but the people there are full of compassion and kindness, Alf take this-

Fravir hands him a silver piece of coin broken in have

Fravir: Give this to the man at the Inn. his name is Reonear, he is an old friend of mine, and shall give you the best lodging he has, take your time and recuperate. You have earned it

Alf and Ashen looked at Fravir

alf spoke to his love:

Alf: Ashen...fravir is right...let us leave things to him, you are wounded and this may take some time to heal

Ashen: alright...but Fravir! please take care of yourself!

Saratonia appeared in front of Alf Ashen and fravir, only those three could see her

Saratonia: If he doesn't i will don't worry

Alf: the beautiful Saratonia...untill we meet again?

Saratonia: indeed now take care of yourselves!

Alf and Ashen: we will

the couple climbed upon Schala and Fravir shouted a haugty HYAH! and the horse took of in the direction of Starros, the town aptly named for its clear night sky

Saratonia: Au Revoir!

Fravir turned to the rest of his group

Fravir: now then...Jenks, it is an honor to have you in our ensemble of warriors, i am taking charge for a while. Who knows what we need to do next?

Fravir said with a chuckle

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:56 pm 
Role Player

Alf suddenly uses a H2H on Fravir.

Alf: Fravir, my friend, Please take care of yourself. I want you to use my sword and armor. I left them laying where I dropped them.

Fravir: What are you going to use?

Alf: I still have my bow and Arrows. I need to catch up on my archery. I mastered the art of the sword, I believe I can teach myself to master the art or Archery as well. My sword also has a name now. It is called the Nevtelluma.

Fravir: That?! That is the Nevtelluma?!

Alf: Yes. It was incomplete without the hilt, but now with the hilt, it has the potential to reach full power, but only with the rightful owner of the sword. I could not find the secret to it, so I fear I am not the rightful owner of a sword that great.

Ashen comes in to the H2H Conversation

Ashen: Fravir, please see if you can convince Stephen to go with you on this quest. He is a good friend to me and I want him to fight by your side.

Fravir: Will do my lady. You two please take care of yourselves. I'll let everyone know you both gave your best regards.

Alf: Thank you, my friend. You are like a brother to me. Speaking of brother, please take care of Chase for me. Guide him. I sense there is still a hint of darkness inside him. Please do what you can to take it out.

Fravir: Will do.

Alf and Ashen continue riding. a half hour passes and they reach a peaceful village with a sign saying "Thank you for visiting the peaceful town of Starros".

Alf: We're here.

They ride into town and Alf looks at the half piece of coin that Fravir has given him. Ashen grabs a hold of Alf's hand. They both smile as Schala slows down near the stable.

Alf: this town looks quite nice. Almost resembles Nibelheim.

Ashen: Yes, it is quite lovely.

Alf and Ashen get off the horse. Alf wraps his arm around Ashen to ensure that she will be able to make it to the inn.

Ashen: Could you please watch over our Steed?

Man: I could.. do you have any way to pay?

Alf: It's ok, we are friends of Fravir.

Man: Sure thing then. My name is Albin.

Alf: My name is Sir Alferion Deotrano.

Ashen: And I am Lady Ashen.

Albin: Pleased to meet you. If you need a place to rest, you can talk to Reonear at the inn to the east of us.

Alf: Thank you sir.

Alf and Ashen walk together to the local inn. They walk in the door and they are given a friendly welcome by the owner of the place.

??: Welcome to my inn. Here, I will try my best to have you enjoy your stay, you two look exhausted..

Alf: Yeah.. would you happen to have a room for two?

??: Of course! How would you like to pay the fare?

Alf pulls out the silver half coin Fravir has given him.

Alf: With this.

The owner takes the coin and is in amazement.

??: I have only seen one person carry this coin.. His name was Fravir.

Ashen: That's where we got it from. We are close friends with Fravir.

??: Very nice to know! My name is Reonear. Please follow me to your room. By the way, what is your name?

Alf: Sir Alferion Deotrano of Nibelheim... or what used to be..

Ashen: Lady Ashen.

Reonear: Pleased to meet you both.

Reonear guides them both to their room and takes the coin.

Reonear: I'll tell you what, since you two are close friends, I will only hang on to the coin for now. After you are rested up, I will give it back to you. Also, Lady Ashen, I will send a medic up to you to heal your wounds.

Ashen: Thank you very much!!

Alf closes the door and lays on the bed. Ashen lays by him and looks into his eyes.

Ashen: What all happened during the battle? I could sense the danger, but I don't know what happened..

Alf explains all the details.

Ashen: I'm just happy that you are ok.

Alf: I am happy that you are still alive. I could not move after you fell. I felt my rage and pride trying to take over again. I know that i something that I need to work on. I have left my sword and armor back with Fravir. I shall work on my Archery now. Tomorrow, after we rest up, I will search around this town and see if I can't get any leather armor.

Ashen: Ok.

Alf and Ashen fall asleep in each other's arms. The sun sets and the last thing Alf hear before they fall asleep is Ashen saying

Ashen: I love you..... Alf..........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:53 am 
Role Player

Brendan: So Fravir. What should we do next?

Raphores: I'm actually curious to know what your adventure is all about anyways.

Fravir: Ive decided that we'll need to head back to the Tower of Digrestor and then i'll figure out what we need to do when we get there for now we'll rest up a bit and then we'll head on out towards the Tower.

Brendan: Alright.

Raphores: Fravir i'm sorry for what I did to you eariler. The darkness had filled my heart to the brim and I couldn't do anything to stop it. I'm truly sorry...

Fravir: It's alright Raphores. Your ok now! Just relax a little and then you can do what you want from there.

Raphores: Ive decided that I would join you all on your quest. I want to make up for all the things I did wrong in the past with my son Brendan.

Fravir: Sure! Welcome to the group!

Brendan: I'm glad you could come with us Father. You being here to help us could really make a lot better around here.

Raphores: Indeed son. How about I train you..just like you wanted. I'll teach you a technique that only you could use since you hold the Areoblade in your hand. If you can use this technique successfully then I will officially pass down that sword down to you.

Brendan: Alright father! I'm ready to train...*sits down* After I rest...that battle was quite tiring..

Raphores: Yeah...I can see just how tiring it was. Rest up then Brendan...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:30 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qmFSTXA ... re=related

Geldon then comes walking into a camp.

Geldon: Umm excuse me!

Fravir: Hmm? and who might you be?

Geldon: Geldon.

Korgen immidiately looks to Geldon, taking a deep look he relized its his father.

Korgen: Geldon!!!!!! err, I mean....

Geldon gives off a hefty laugh.

Geldon: Finnly! well let me explain...

After about an hour of explaining Geldon hands Korgen the Oracle Pendent.

Korgen: Heh, I thought I lost you.

Geldon: Well its alright.

Raphores: Ah, I be a father too, teaching Brendan my teachings.

Geldon: I learned alot from Jekuthiel, infact 10 years worth.

Korgen and Aiesha's mouth droped.

Geldon: hahahah! *Scratches his Mustache* Anyways I hope you didn't mind me droping in.

Korgen: Oh its a pleasure! *Takes out his necklace, and the jewl thats inside he takes out.* I sure do miss my mother.

Geldon: Me too son, and so does Aiesha over there.

Aiesha: *wiping a tear* ya...

The Jewl and the Oracle Pendent start to glow.

Korgen: Hmm?

The glow then stops as it forms one big jewl.

Geldon: My thats a first.

*Time freezes.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTjp1gAb ... re=related

Siervo: You know what you have there?

Korgen: No...

Siervo: Thats the ore for the Oracles ancient weapon Diagoto!

Korgen: Cleche, yet intresting... how do I use it?

Siervo: Just bang it to your sword, it'll do the rest, but before you do so, its time for your next move.

Siervo= (I wonder what he learns now.... I wonder too!) *Note: I'm just ganna list what is left plus what i'm learning* Mystic Guard,???,???,???,??? Korgen learned Mystic Guard!

Korgen: Whats Mystic Guard?

Siervo: Thats a good one! It makes you invincible for a minute, and you can use it on anyone, its good when someone is about to use a finishing move on you! but it drains your energy quick, so use it sparingly.

Korgen: Great!

*Time continues*

Geldon: Well what do you suppose to do with it?

Korgen: Hold on...

Korgen sets his sword down and slams the ore into the sword, the sword grows purple and in transforms. The hilt grows about the size of 2 of his hands, 4 curved purple spikes point the same direction of the sword. The sword extends about 6ft long and 2ft wide. Swerved markings are decorated on the blunt sides of the swords. The sword is paper thin, yet sturdy.

Korgen: Arrg, I can barly hold it!

Fravir: Wow, about time others get their own upgrade of weapons.

Geldon: Hmm, how to say i'll train you?

Korgen: Wow realy? That would be great!

Geldon: Ok lets first start with a fight!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQy8ktTe ... re=related

Korgen: Hurg... *Holds it with both hands in a squat pos.

Geldon: Go ahead attack me!

Korgen swings and the sword imidiatly glows pure purple and whiteish leaving a beam behind where it has been, the blow creats a shock wave that extends about 5 feet.

Korgen: O.o.........

Geldon: That cut right through me...

Korgen: You ok!

Geldon: Just fine! haha! *cough*

Fravir: The beam was probably a purging effect, it got rid of its opposite.

Korgen: Its chosen me, so it would be the opposite of me, that includes anything dark, or forbidden.

Geldon: Haha! good show... but why am I still alive?

Korgen: Hmm I used my new move secretly, its called Mystic Guard, it makes you invincible to attacks for a minute. For a cost of some of my energy.

Geldon: I'll show you melee techniques while Siervo teach you spells.

Korgen: Wow, does it stay like this? it almost touches the ground, head toe!

Gerosin: The hilt is huge to boot.

Korgen: I'm going to need a bigger sheath for my sword.

Geldon: Hmm, the next town might have one.

Korgen: Might need it custom made...

Razorok: Wark! just watch it incase i'm on your shoulder!

Korgen: I will.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:49 am 
Middling

Rhade approaches the group and turns to face Fravir. Rhade's eye's and veins were glowing with holy light now.

Rhade: I will accompany you and yours to the tower. I fear a terrible prophecy has come true... I must perform my duties.

Fravir: What of Linda?

Rhade: *Winces at the mention of her name* She... has returned to the light. If she is strong enough... she may return.

Fravir: As you did.

Rhade: Very perceptive of you. My powers are still returning to me, I feel I could be a valued asset to your party. Know this, I have a duty I must fulfill. I will help you in your journey so long as it never conflicts with my duties. The Guardian stirs... *stares off into the distance*

Jencks begins to prepare for the journey. Rhade grabs him from behind and pins him against the nearby tree.

Rhade: There was an arrow wound on Linda’s back ranger! She was unconcious and wasn’t strong enough when she needed to be...when the light called for her. Now she could be lost in the light forever. Care to explain!?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:29 am 
Middling

Jencks: She Was not to warn averyone about me.
Jencks tried to get lose, but had no chance.
Jencks: I only shot a Paralizing shot, i was only supposed to make her movements stop!

Rhade: How do i know you aren't lying?
Jencks: Because your threatning to kill me with your arm!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:02 am 
Role Player

Raphores: Alright son let me teach you a technique only you can use with that specific sword. Its called the light beam.

Brendan: The light beam? Sounds interesting father.

Raphores: All you have to do is focus your energy into your entire blade. Start by building it up inside your arm then transfer it through the hilt of the sword. Afterwards all you have to do is move it into your the blade of the sword and then release it through the tip of your sword! It took me many years to learn that technique though. Do you think you can do it?

Brendan: I think I have enough skill to give it a good go. Alright i'll try to use it on that tree over there....

Raphores: Remember everything I told you. Alright get ready!

Brendan stands in a focused stance and begins to try and channel his energy through his body all the way to his arm. That part seemed simple enough. He then tried to move his energy into the hilt of his sword. At first it seemed somewhat difficult but it finally transfered itself into the hilt.

Raphores: Your almost finished son! Just give it a little push and your sword should light up brightly and then you can release it at your own will!

Brendan: Alright father!

Brendan pushed his energy with a little force and managed to get it into the blade. Just as Raphores said the sword started to glow brightly..except it was glowing silver.

Fravir noticed the brilliant light coming from Brendans sword and decided to go and see what they were up to.

Fravir: I see your training you son after all these years Raphores.

Raphores: I'm glad I can finally do this with him...if only the darkness hadn't of entered my heart all those years ago I would of taught him these techniques sooner than this.

Fravir: I see....So what are you teaching your son?

Raphores: The Light Beam. However....something is unusual about it..when I used to use that technique the sword only glowed a brilliant with light...but when Brendan brings his energy into the blade of the sword it glows a brilliant silver. I'm clueless as to why it's only doing that to him.

Fravir: That's quite unusual....He tends to glow silver almost everytime he battles and when that happens...he can use an amazing ability!

Raphores: What would that be?

Fravir: Fusion.

Raphores: What? But only one person I know could do that!

Fravir: Who would that be?

Raphores: I'll explain another time..there's a lot of explaining I would have to do in order to tell you..plus it dosen't seem to be the right time to even mention it right now.

Fravir: I understand..ok i'll watch you two for a little while then.

Brendan then raises the blade and then unleashes the energy with a quick slash.

The beam came out as a brilliant silver and it started out as a small sharp beam but as it traveled towards the tree it glowed brighter and when it hit the tree a huge explosion occured.

Raphores: That never happened when I used that technique! It only cut the tree...not make a huge explosion!

Fravir: *Thinks* (That explosion!? It's similar to the one we heard back in Alf's Town...)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18  Next