The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 3: Tower of Digrestor
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:41 am 
Role Player

Geldon: ...!!! This place! I only heard rumors, but never actually thought this place existed!

Aiesha: Keep your shorts on Father, and help me with the others getting up.

Aiesha and Geldon helped Jencks and Brendan up.

Jencks: ...? What is this place?

Brendan: This I think is Light Realm.

Geldon: Correct! Although were is Fravir?

Jencks: Over there!

Aiesha: Question if we are here, are we dead?

Brendan: No, I don't feel that we are dead. Fravir did a spell that did this to us.

Geldon: I wonder how Korgen and the rest are faring.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:06 pm 
Role Player

Alf, Korgen and Ashen continue forcing their special attacks intot eh beam of power. The gaurdian feels the pain and yelps out!

Alf: Idea!! ..Let's... Merge together... Get close to eachother... and maybe... We'll have.. enough power... to destroy him..

Ashen and Korgen: Right!

Alf, Ashen and Korgen move in close to each other, and point their special attacks into the beam of power. The beam grows in intensity at the guardian yelps even louder.

Korgen: how long... must be.. hold our power.. together?

Alf: Until... The guardian.. falls.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:21 pm 
Role Player

Suddenly Brendan's spirit began to change.

Fravir: What's happening?

Korgen: I think I might know.

Suddenly Brendan's spirit turned completly silver colored and when the light cleared Lyianus stood there.

Fravir: Who are you?

Lyianus: I'm who Brendan really is. I have just reincarnated as another person. I'm really who Brendan is.

Fravir: So all this time Brendan was the reincarnation of the Sacred Legendary Knight Lyianus?

Korgen: Indeed.

Lyianus: While were here you'll be able to see my true form and who I really am. When we get back however i'll be Brendan again but I'll always be who I really am spiritually.

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:13 pm 
Site Admin

The energy beam created from the fusion of Alf’s Thunder Bolt Cut, Korgen’s Spirit Beam, and Ashen’s Firebeam seemed to repress the Guardian’s power. With each yelp of pain the creature of darkness seemed to let the light penetrate his infernal existence more and more.

Korgen: It’s working! Now I just hope we can hold the beam long enough…

Suddenly the tower beneath them seemed to shake, as the Guardian screamed no longer. Although they were firing as intensely as before, the Guardian seemed unaffected by their attack. The heroes gazed into the beast’s crimson eyes and instantly they could see the raw emotion the Guardian now felt: Rage. Uncontrollable, irrepressible rage. The beast raised its monolithic arms and their beam seemed to follow. High above the Guardian’s head the power beam began to morph into an orb of pure energy. It was manipulating their beam.

Alf: Oh my God… QUICK, EVERYONE, STOP YOUR ATTACKS!

Each of the heroes tried to stop his or her beam but with little success.

Ashen: I can’t; it’s as if I have no control over my body!

Korgen: I can feel my strength being drained. The monster must be absorbing our energy!

Alf: We can’t give up now; everyone try to stop your attacks together, before it’s too late!

In a last-ditch effort, Alf looses his grip on the Nevtelluma and stops his Thunder Bolt Cut. Now that their beam was lacking in power, Ashen and Korgen were able to stop their attack and catch their breath. Looking up to see what the beast had done with their energy, the heroes were in shock at the sight of a giant ball of darkness that was almost the size of the guardian itself. Feeling the curtain of despair fall onto their party once again, Alf knew what he must do.

Alf: Korgen… take Ashen and protect her. Get as far away from this spot as you can.

Korgen: I will. C’mon, Ashen, we must-

Ashen: No! How many times do I have to tell you, Alf? I’m not leaving your side!

An ominous shadow grew over the tower as the Guardian lunged its arms down, propelling the evil orb directly at them.

Alf: Ashen, listenen to me and GO!

As much as it pained him, Alf pushed Ashen out of range of the ball of darkness and Korgen grabbed her arm. Against her will, he rushed Ashen out of the scope of the Guardian. Tears flowed down his cheeks as he greived causing his love so much pain. Facing an impending doom, Alf closed his eyes hoping for minimal pain from the blast of energy.

A moment went by, followed by another. Alf surely thought he would be dead by now. He opened up his eyes to the amazing sight of the energy sphere stopped in it’s tracks. A pillar of white fire had halted the darkness from obliverating him. The pillar of fire was being projected from the staff of none other then Aurelius. Alf shouted to him through the radiating atmosphere of the ball.

Alf: Aurelius? But- but why? Why save me?

Aurelius: Ye reminds me too much of myself, years prior. So eager to roll thost life away. Now run, belligerent, I’ll laecan the blow!

Alf only took a few steps away before the old man’s bad leg gave out, causing him to loose his focus and extinguish the white flames. The sphere of darkness fell and Aurelius was engulfed in an eruption of energy. The blast hit him appropriately in his heart, a fatal wound. The shockwave from the blast of energy was so great that it knocked Alf off his feet and crashing headfirst onto the ground. He was knocked out cold.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:57 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0H8YHAuaNg

Ashen is on the ground as she sees her love, Alf, motionless. She thinks he had died from the attack. She tries to run for Alf, but Korgen is holding her back. She screams from the pain in her heart that her love is possible gone.

Korgen: No, you must stay with me! We have to go!

Ashen: NO!!! I MUST STAY WITH HIM!! YOU CAN NOT MAKE ME LEAVE HERE WITHOUT HIM!! HE PROMISED ME THAT HE WOULD END THIS QUEST WITH ME! HE WOULD NOT DIE!! LET ME GO!!!!!!!!

Korgen, with tears in his eyes from his good friend, Alferion, on the ground ignores her request. He looks up to see the guardian ready to leap off the tower.

Korgen: No more talking!! We must go now!!

Ashen is still struggling to get out of Korgen's grip on her, but not succeeding. She cries out as she loses sight of him.

Ashen: ALFERION DEOTRANO!!!!

-----------

Alf, who is now in a world of light all around him, is floating in the air, but he does not wake up. He is dreaming.

*Dream*

??: Alf, you have done well. And you are so much like me nwo that you have made a valiant move to save your friends and love.

Alf: Father?

Rowen: Yes.. Alf, I never thought that you would actually build up the courage to save your friends. You have surely gotten over your pride. And because of that, you have become the warrior I have known you would become. This is why i didn't want you to die in that fire. You have found the secret to the Nevtelluma, and I fear that it may be lost for a while.. But remember you still have your bow and arrow.. The Quiver of light. Do not underestimate anything that you posess. Everything you wear, everything you wield, All the feelings you feel.. I can't explain it.. You have to find this all out on your own. But you are just like me back in my chronicles. I took the name of Rowen. I met this lady mage in a local inn after losing my best friend. I was pride-filled there, and I always thought that I would always have the strength to save your mother, Lydia. But I was wrong when I figured out that the weapon I wielded, The Nevtelluma, did not like me as it's master. It wanted someone with a little more.. Love to his heart. You have discvovered this power within The Nevtelluma, but it does not all come from there. It also comes from your heart. Do not underestimate yourself. That will only lead to distraction in a nearly impossible to win battle. I come to you in a dream to tell you that You are on your way to becoming the full warrior that you are destined to be. But first, you must find a way to eliminate bokriseigel from your heart. Your heart has dark holes because of him. I'm getting off track here. I wanted to say that Your friends, allies, and love will always have your back.

Alf: Thank you father.. I guess it is true that I have been hearing you this whole time.

Rowen: Yes.
-----------

*Back to Ashen and Korgen*

Korgen stops to catch his breath and hi sits down for a minute in the forest. Ashen falls to her knees in tears and feels as if her heart is about to explose. she weakly says

Ashen: ....alf.....

Korgen lays his hand on her shoulder and puts his head down in tears. They fear that Alferion is gone forever.

Last edited by Snertz on Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 pm 
Role Player

(Something I have to do to set motion for Ch.4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVoVIf3u ... re=related

Korgen: Alf...

Korgen then noticed the time has frozen again. He looks to his left to see Ashen frozen in sadness.

Siervo: Korgen! I'm afraid I'm done here...

Korgen: Did you defeat Larikai?

Siervo: No... he defeated me.

Korgen: !!!!!! *Korgen begins to cry as more deaths arise*

Siervo: I'm using the last of my strength to say this. After your little dealings there you have to come to the past! Go to the capital city of the Oracles. There you will learn of the first hero, Ateren. All I can say is that he is the key to your sword's full power, its actual name is the Sindikai. Ateren's past is written there, but once you have finished training from another trainer, you must go back and defeat the three of them! Larikai, Jonco, and Kelco... I'll hold them off till my last breath, you're turning into a fine oracle, do not threat... fare thee well...

*Time resumes*

Korgen: Siervo!

Ashen was too far in her grief to notice Korgen's sudden outburst.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:26 am 
Role Player

Fravir: So your Lyianus? Do you happen to know the hidden powers of the Aeroblade?

Lyianus: I know many of it's powers but there are still many more that I haven't discovered in my lifetimes.

Fravir: Lifetimes? So you have lived more than one life?

Lyianus: Yes...This is my 2nd life but however...there was a moment where I was brought back to life due to another evil some years ago. I had to sacrifice myself just to fully fufill my destiny since the evil that appeared at that time had come from my time as well.

Fravir: Who was this evil?

Lyianus: ......Chernabog...He was an evil sorceror who planned to plunge the world in darkness. If he hadn't of been let loose by this one girl...I wouldn't of been ressurected as Brendan.

Fravir: I see...

Lyianus: There is another story that you might want to know that will reveal who the dark hearted ones are trying to revive.

Fravir: Alright. What is it?

Lyianus: Thousands of years ago back in my time there was a war that was occuring called the Tykina War. During that war I lead all the races of people against the evil overlord Justefar, who's plan was to take over all of this land. I managed to lead the army straight through and managed to defeat all of his army. Afterwards when I got to him I defeated him..however I too was defeated as we both plunged our blades into each others chest. There was something he said before I passed on.

*Flashback*

Justefar: Such a fool you are....

Lyianus: I don't understand why you say such things...*Breathes heavily* Only dark hearted ones like you are the foolish one's.

Justefar: Don't you see...Even when we both die..there will still be darkness in the world.

Lyianus: But there shall be future generations of warriors with pure hearts to vanquish such dark ones like you.

Justefar: *Laughs weakly* And so shall the future generations of the evil....shall one day revive me. I just feel it...or my nickname isn't....LEGION! *Dies*

Lyianus: Your a foolish one....Legion...........*Dies*

*End of flashback*

Fravir: So your saying?!

Lyianus: Right...Legion is Justefar..except when he is ressurected he will be much powerful than he was thousands of years ago. You must prepare yourselfs because unless you managed to prevent the dark hearted ones of this generation from ressurecting him you may be facing something much stronger than any evil you have ever faced.

Fravir: We will! No matter how strong the evil..wether it be anyone now or Justefar/Legion we will never give in!

Lyianus: .....You have a strong heart young man...may the light guide you all!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:40 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir: Thank you...Lyianus...

Saratonia: Fravir, look!

behind them, one of the light crystals started to glow. It showed an image of Aurelius, down, then it showed Alf, unconscious, and then it showed Ashen and Korgen near the tower, upset, and finally it showed Ether, atop the guardian. The image stayed with Ether, as The Guardian roared his loudest. The Key around Ether's neck fell off and plummeted to the solid ground and shattered. Ether was instantaneously knocked out and fell of the Guardian, the key pieces next to him dissolved.

The Guardian Roared one last time and jumped off the roof of the tower, and ran far away.

Fravir: no! he got away!

Saratonia: there is nothing you can do fravir...

Fravir slammed his fists on the platform and shouted, mourning for his friends.

Fravir: we have to help them!

Saratonia: their wounds are physical, we might be able to heal them.

Fravir sighed and agreed. A flash of light occured and they realised they were on the roof of the tower again. Fravir immediately went to work along with Saratonia healing the others.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:07 pm 
Role Player

The beast had went by.

Korgen: There it goes... Say ashen... should we go see Alf and pay our respects?

Ashen nods sadly.

They get past two wooden doors and walk up the stairs.

Korgen: •Funny, I don't remember there being doors to here when I went into the past?•

They head to the roof and they both saw...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 pm 
Freelancer

This is oly an intro post for Dezeren. It is all flashbacks, so no plot interference. :P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*3 years before*

Man: That’s right, run you wimp! That’s all you ever will be!
Dezeren: Shut up!
Man: Make me!
Dezeren: Please….
Man: Now GET!

*Man fires an arrow towards Dezeren as he runs for his life towards the woods*

*2 years before*

Master: You have learned the art of Archery.
Dezeren: I have?
Master: Yes, now I have a gift for you.

*Dezeren is presented the Nishvada bow*

Dezeren: Is this for me?
Master: Yes. This is my most valued bow.
Dezeren: Then you keep it.
Master: My time is nill. I want you to carry out my traditions. Now, anything else you want?
Dezeren: *Thinking* Do you have any arrow bombs?
Master: Why would I give you one!?
Dezeren: In case a huge foe comes and I need the extra “oomph”.
Master: Fine.

*Master gives Dezeren 1 arrow bomb*

*1.5 years before*

Dezeren: Are the bombs set?
Hired man: Yes, they are.
Dezeren: Good. Now, stand back for a fireworks show!

Dezeren fires his only Arrow bomb. It hits one of the bombs and blow up, smashing his “hometown” into smithereens. Dezeren walks away as the town tries to flee with rubble falling atop them.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ether sat upon the guardian. the only other person there was gerosin and the gleam in ethers eye told gerosin that it was his time to go.

ether: so we finish...

ether whipped the reins and the guardian took one foot closer. it stopped in mid walk. ether not knowing what is happening whipped the reins several more times. but nothing happened.

ether: what are you doing you infernal beast!

the guardian stood motionless. then with a sudden jerk of its head the many tendrils squirmed around so that they were all looking at ether. one by one the tendrils grabbed hold of ether and raised him high into the air. fear grew in ethers eyes as he knew he no longer had control. ether grabbed the key from around his neck. the key was covered in cracks imitting strong bands of light.

ether: damned you infernal item work!

ether slammed the key atop one of the tendrils hopeing something would happen. and to his suprise it did. the key shattered into several pieces. as the pices left ethers hands he watched each peace turn to dust.

ether: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

the guardian roared a roar like it hadn't before. ethers ears rang from imense pain. seeing ether in pain all the tendrils reacted at once and through ether straight down onto the tower floor. with one last squel the guardian roared and took off from the tower.

ether lay unconsious atop the tower just as ashen and korgen arive. the armor of the drath changes right before their eyes and they see that it is back to its original form.

ashen: ETHER!
korgen: wait ashen!

korgen quickly grabs her as she tries to run and help ether.

ashen: let me go! we must help him.
korgan: how do we know that is the ether that we all became friends with?
ashen: i dont care we must do something.

korgen releases his grip knowing that what she said is right. he stands there for a moment and then walks over.

ashen: he's not breathing!
korgen: what is there that i can do?

just as korgen finishes ether jerks up and springs back to life.

ether: where am i? lady ashen? is that you? and korgen? where am i?
ashen: ether! your back.
ether: back? back from where?
korgen: its a long story. here i'll help ya up.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 pm 
Role Player

Suddenly Lyianus fades out of the Light Realm and awakens as Brendan again. Brendan didn't remember what had happened just moments ago.

Brendan: Ugh..What happened?

Brendan noticed that the beast was gone and that the others were standing around Ether.

Brendan: Ether!

Brendan rushed up to Ether.

Ether: Brendan? What just happened?

Korgen: I was just about to explain that to him.

Korgen explains everything to Ether.

Ether: So all of that happened? I'm sorry...I had no control over myself and I sincerely apologize to you Brendan.

Brendan: It's alright I knew that you didn't have any control anyways.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:23 pm 
Role Player

Soon enough everyone else reappeared.

Korgen: Alright then! at least you guys are back!...

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm 
Role Player

Rowen: Alf, There is one thing that you need to do. Consider me your guiding spirit in this adventure. Killing bokriseigel will not be an easy task. But you must rely on your heart. Your heart will guide you in the right direction. You will not wake up until you understand your true nature with your weapons. you see, they are not just for power, defense and destruction. You must figure out the true nature of your bow and arrows now. YOur Arrow Shockwave is not a power to be reckoned with when done right.

Alf: What do you mean when done right? And for that matter, what is the purpose of this 'Quiver of Light'?

Rowen: Even I do not know. I failed to give you this information before. I had the perfect opportunity back in the Maroni forest.

Alf: Is there something I must do before I defeat Bokriseigel?

Rowen: Master the art of Archery. It is your second greatest strrength. Remember when you used that speeding bullet attack on Darren? By using that levitation spell with your arrows and punctured it into Darren's heart? Well, that is one great power that you have. You can use that to your advantage. The first step is to find the light power within your Bow and Arrows. It will work with you if you accept it. Find the light within your weapon. It will guide you through the dangers that lie ahead.

Alf: My weapon will guide me? How would my weapon know where to go?

Rowen: Believe it or not, your armor, and weapons are a part of you. They provide you with the strength and will pwoer you need. But that power and strength does not come alone. You see, those dark spots in your heart are causing you to break down and not be able to focus on the task at hand. You often get distracted and wonder if this fight is worth while. And when it distracts you, you lose track of the task at hand and often fail.

Alf: I am not understanding you. you keep on going into different stories.

Rowen: *Sigh* There is a special power for everyone in your group. It enhances your power to a greater level than it already is. But, each member of your group must overcome their weaknesses an ddestroy the one that is causing them the most pain. In your case, Bokriseigel. But, Since the Nevtelluma may be lost for some time, you may have to retrace back to Starros and practice your archery a bit more.

Alf: Ok. I understand father. Thank you.

Alf feels his eyes start to open. but very slowly.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:57 pm 
Commentator

*Gerosin walked towards Ether, Ashen, Brendan, and Korgen.*

Gerosin: Ether! Are you...

Ether: Im not sure what just happened.

Gerosin: Are you the same Ether that just fought us?

Ashen: No, he's not...we have the old Ether back.

Gerosin: Good… (remembers Alf, Ashen, and Korgen trying their hardest to restrain the guardian.) Im sorry everybody. I zoned out during that final attack. I was gathering my thoughts for a while. (remembers being inside the guardian and how dark and evil it was in the depths of its soul) I never saw evil of such caliber…ever.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next