The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Chapter 3: Tower of Digrestor
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:49 pm 
Role Player

Alf: We must hold everthing off until Brendan and Fravir get back.

Ashen: Let's do it. *Ashen's Shiningstar begins to glow a rose red aura*

Alf: Rose Red.. you mean, purple isn't your true aura color?

Ashen: The shiningstar is at full power now. Don't know how, but I'm not gonna question it. Everyone listen to me. We must not let anything get us down or distract us. This is the moment of truth. We must pull together. Though we may not have any strength, we still have our wills and hearts. All our hearts are light. Alf, The one told in a prophecy..

Alf nods

Ashen: Korgen, The oracle.

Korgen Nods.

Ashen: All in all, Everyone is important to this battle. We have made it through tough times, and we are almost through this one.

Alf: That's right, love! All our battles.. Darren, Sir Homkronite, Bokriseigel, Kelco, Krotosen, Lexxi, Shenira, Sheyd and Venenrath.. They have all prepared us for this battle. We have managed to pull together and aachieve victory. We are so close to victory again. Let's not fail when we are this close.

All: YEAH!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:05 pm 
Role Player

Korgen: Hmm... :!: I came up with the ultimate move! here is what I thought of Psych up will stop the monster, then It will beef up any person we choose say Alf in example, the monster can't move and Alf can lay 16 attacks at x4 power in one second! Then I will use Cyclone and Mystic Guard to apply it to everyone *Reminds me of Chrono Trigger.* To save time I can teleport everyone there, I can use the new move Spirit Beam as a channel for everyone's attacks like Gerosin can breath fire into the beam, and so on. After that I can gather each move I know and combine that into this... Poison from Poison stab, 1000 stabs to hit 1000 more times then 16. Blackened stealth will make Ether expect it the least. Flash will probably make the monster miss just in case. Thunder bolt to add to anything we attack. Cyclone to spread the attack. Red X Beam to add more damage. Teleport to teleport anyone in attack range. Annihilation Beam to add even more damage. Mystic Guard to protect us all Like I mentioned before! Oracle Aspect to give whoever my abilities. Violet Attack to increase the blows damage. Psych up is to do what I said before, and same with Spirit Beam, to channel everyone's attack into ONE BIG ATTACK!

Alf: That just might work!

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:49 pm 
Storyteller

The Guardian was frozen. All motioned of it stopped. The light from the arrow had paralysed this beast of darkness. Ether was motionless as well, and the Key around his neck had a large crack in it. Behind Ether was a Dark Tendril, in which the Light Arrow had lodged itself. The heroes below the beast were planning an attack, but were still exhausted from the lending of their light. Inside Ether's heart, events were occuring..

Ether: I don't understand...

Fravir: Please Ether we can help you just have to let go!

Ether: but why...she told me you worked for the king!

Brendan: then why is my Aura silver?

Ether: ...GYAH!!

the incarnation of Ether's heart doubled over in pain.

Saratonia shrieked in pain as well

Brendan: what's...happening?

Fravir: ergh...i...i don't know...

the four of them felt a dark force sweep the area...

outside...

The tendril trapped by the arrow quivered a bit...and shook violently. The Arrow's light cease and a flare of darkness exploded around it. the Tendril then Launched itself forward then stopped, the force of which dislodged the arrow which struck Jencks directly in the heart

Jencks: GYAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Alf: JENCKS!!!

the beast, now free of its paralyses gave a mighty roar

inside ether's heart----

All around them Darkness swirled and Tendrils grabbed at them, as Ether's heart filled with darkness again. Saratonia screamed, Brendan howled in anguished and Fravir lost his breath. Then everything went dark...

Outside------

Fravir and Brendan flew from atop the beast and slammed hard against the ground. The two of them were unconscious

Korgen: No!

Gerosin: no time for tears Korgen! they shall be avenged

Alf: YOU MONSTER!

Ether, still sitting atop the Guardian looked at them. He was going to curse them and say vile things but voices echoed in his mind...

***Brendan: Ether! Don't you remember me? I'm your friend. I don't work for the king! I was the one who rescued you in the desert.

Ether: Well that was a foolish decision. You just did it so you could keep me alive so that you all could make me suffer..especially you!

Fravir: Don't let the darkness get to your head Ether. As strong as it is you can fight it off!

Ether: I don't care what you say. Your all pathetic traitors who work for the king! *Looks at Brendan and charges* Especially you! Your the one I really want to kill Mr.Chosen One! If that's what your really are.

Brendan: Ether No!

Brendan began to glow silver intensely and it blinds ether.

Ether: How could such a traitor posses that kind of light! Is that the Silver Light of Divinity? The light Lyianus used?

Fravir: Indeed.

Brendan: I don't want to fight you Ether. Come to your senses..we really don't necessarily have to fight.***

Ether: ......

Confusion leapt all over him

the mighty Beast of Darkness roared again

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:58 pm 
Role Player

Korgen: What now! it looks angry enough to smash the earth in two!

Gerosin: Jencks! I hope he is alright!

Aiesha: We are in the tower, Lyla might be able to come here and distract the monster a bit more!

Korgen: Hmm I'm not sure if we can push Lyla to do something dangerous.

Alf: Well we can't just stand here!

Geldon: Right, now what's next?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:09 pm 
Role Player

While Brendan was unconcious his mother was trying to contact him using H2H.

Perian: Brendan? Are you ok?

Brendan: Mother?! What just happened?

Perian: You, Fravir, and Saritonia were launched out of Ether's heart when the arrow dislodged itself from Ether. You were knocked unconscious after that.

Brendan: What can I do now then?

Perian: Your body is far to damaged from the impact of falling. Your probably going to be knocked out for a while.

Brendan: I guess If I won't be able to wake up I can only rely on the rest of my Cherished Friends to free Ether from this vile darkness.

Perian: Right son. Don't worry about a thing. I'll keep stay here with you and continue to talk H2H until you wake up again.

Brendan: Ok..

*Meanwhile*

Ether continued to sit on the beast in a state of extreme confusion. Suddenly vision's of the past began to flash in his mind.

*Flashback*

The Flashback shows Ether praying for the Goddesess to help him and he fell unconsious. It then showed Brendan coming up to him and bringing him back to the encampment and reviving him.

*End of Flashback*

Ether: .......No...those are lies! He's really a traitor..isn't he?!!

The Guardian roared again and began to prepare another attack

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:22 am 
Freelancer

Location: i have lost myself if you find me tell me to remain right there and both of us will know where i am!
ether: WHAT IS GOING ON!

ether feels sharp pains in his head as the intensity of the confusion grows. ether starts to flail around trying to get the pain to stop.

ether: STOP THIS! MAKE THEM STOP!

teh guardian roars in pain as the bond between it and ether sends both into the same confusing agony. the guardian whips around from the pain. in the process it hits alf and ashen sending them flying back several feet. all at once the tendrils of the guardian all stand toward the sky and ether along with the guardian remain still. one by one the tendrils start to wiggle and regain mobility. ether is still frozen in a agonizing like position. the guardian roars and several tendrils fly towards ether. each of them hit ether with such a force that he yells in pain. his body is mangled and thrashed around as though it is nothing more than a lifeless corpse. as the tendrils hit ether they find a way to force themselves into ethers body. and once again ether is under the full control of the guardian.

ether: that was fun... no where were we? oh thats right, killing the lot of you!

ether whips the reins of the beast. it stands on its hind legs and reveals a pair of wings from which it bounds off hte ground and leaps into the air.

ether: there my pet. but which of these pityful souls shall be the next to go.

he looks around and see's that jencks, alf, brendan and ashen have already been taken out. fravir looks as though he can bearly stand. in the corner of his eye he spots korgen and gerosin.

ether: take out the weak one my pet. then we can worry bout the others last

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:26 pm 
Role Player

Korgen: Uh! Gerosin! this looks bad!

Gerosin: Where is Aiesha, and Geldon?

Korgen: Over there knocked out behind Brendan.

Razorok: Wark! watch yourself!

Korgen: Razorok go help Fravir!

Razorok: Yes sir! Wark!

Razorok flies off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:41 pm 
Site Admin

Storm clouds formed overhead emphasizing the dark shadow that the Guardian cast over the heroes. Rain began to fall from the cloudy sky just as the hope seemed to fall out of their hearts. Alf expected to feel the cold water’s sting on his weakened body, but that was not the case; the rain actually felt warm and refreshing. With each drop the heroes felt their strength return to them more and more.

Gerosin: What’s this, a cleansing rain? How is that possible?

Alf: I guess nature wants us to succeed in this fight. Unless…

As a thought crossed his mind, Alf looked to the surrounding forest for a sign. He saw it. Standing atop a nearby hillside, staff in hand, was the druid he had met not too long ago. Alf could hardly believe his own eyes.

Alf: Aurelius?

A strong wind blew towards the tower; a wind so powerful that even the Guardian seemed to turn to see where it came from. Leaving his staff behind, Aurelius took several steps forward and slowly raised his arms. Suddenly, everyone saw two lines of white embers rise up from the forest until they were parallel with the druid’s arms. These embers were actually flaming arrowheads attached to arrows woven out of tree branches from the surrounding forest. As Aurelius thrust his arms forward the swarm of fiery arrows lit up the cloudy sky as they soared through the air directly at the Guardian.

The arrowheads pierced the Guardian’s dark skin and it let out another roar. Wasting no time, Aurelius leaped off the hillside. Another strong wind blasted through the heavens and carried Aurelius across the forest. He landed with questionable dexterity next to the remainder of the heroes.

Korgen: Alf, who is this guy?

Alf: He’s Aurelius, the druid I was telling you about. Aurelius, why did you come back?

Aurelius: My course is guided by the winds. Merely a coincidence thou course crosses why my own, again.

Ashen approaches the elder and he diverts his gaze so that he does not see her. She recalled feeling his pain in the spirit world.

Ashen: Aurelius, I know your sufferings. You are not as emotionless as you seem. Why do you act this way?

Before he could respond the monster had recovered from the wounds and it’s dark tendrils began to extend out to heroes.

Aurelius: Thou wasteth too much time with such stories. Take the wounded and seek out refuge. I’ll hold off the beast!

Placing his palm to the ground, Aurelius felt his druid magic flow through his veins. The ground shook and several large tree roots erupted from the earth below and surrounded him. Commanding them by motioning his arms, the roots lashed out at the tendrils, countering their attacks. While Korgen and Gerosin went to assist the fallen, Alf watched Aurelius intensely. He saw the druid struggling to ward off the tendrils and was stricken with curiosity.

Alf: Aurelius, why don’t you ignite your aura? With your strength, you could much easily take on this monster.

Ignoring his question, Aurelius commanded the tree limbs to coil around the tendril and constrict them until they faded away. The roots retraced back into the ground and Aurelius turned to face Alf. Alf saw the cold seriousness in his eyes as he spoke in an acrid tone.

Aurelius: Aura? I have no aura.

This statement sent another hundred questions into his mind but judging by the harsh glare that Aurelius was giving him, he decided to not ask anymore questions. Not now.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:59 pm 
Commentator

*Gerosin observed Aurelius's strength distract the guardian. He decided it was a good time to help his fallen comerades. Gerosin ran towards Brendan's unconsious body.*

Gerosin: AEGIS!

*the shield appeared before Gerosin. Gerosin took the shield and lowered it to where Brendan lay. Aegis began to heal his wounds.*

Gerosin: It shouldn't be too much longer from here, my friend.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:15 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir opened his eyes and realised a searing pain coarse throughout his body. The was to weak to scream or shout but tears of anguish dripped from his eyes. the warm rain that alighted itself upon his skin was little to no help, as these wounds were magical wounds, piercing the heart itself. Mustering all the strength humanly possible, Fravir crawled towards Brendan and Gerosin. Finally after the seconds that seemed like eternity, he tugged on Gerosin

Gerosin: Fravir?

Brendan: mmf...

Fravir: (hoarse whisper) Gerosin...aegis won't help Brendan...please listen...these wounds are not physical...go get the rest of our friends that have been decomissioned.

Gerosin and Korgen brought Jenks, aiesha, and Geldon near Fravir and Brendan

Fravir: now then...you stand and fight...please...try your hardest...

Fravir yelp in pain as he stood, and summoned the Masamune.

Fravir: now then...i leave this up to you

Fravir crouched in the middle of the unconscious friends. He lad himself across them and shouted

Fravir: ILLUMINARA CORPUS!

Gerosin and Korgen watched in amazement as Fravir and the other unconcious comrades vanished into thin air

Alf: Gerosin! Korgen!

after running over to them, Alf spoke

Alf: Listen, they aren't dead, i trust Fravir, he will be back, but for now focus on the guardian.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:23 pm 
Role Player

Korgen: Just the three of us? great... looks like Geldon, Aiesha, and Razorok was taken with Cap.

Gerosin: Duck!

They duck and attack.

Korgen: Phew, now what?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:18 pm 
Role Player

Alf: Outnumbered or not, We must not forget what true firends are capable of. We have our energy back.. and The Nevtelluma is now shining with a bright shade of Light blue Aura. Listen, maybe if we all combine our attacks.. Like Korgen mentioned, maybe we can pierce the Guardian. NOW EVERYONE FOCUS ON THE GUARDIAN! SUMMON ALL YOUR STRENGTH AND POWER OF YOUR HEARTS!! WE WILL DO OUR ATTACKS AND COMBINE THEM INTO A STREAM OF POWER INTO THE GUARDIAN!!

They all nod..

Alf: THUNDER.. BOLT.. CUT!!!!

Alf starts the stream and pushes the power into the Guardian.

Alf: Hurry!

(Who's next)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:34 pm 
Role Player

Korgen uses Psych up and the monster is frozen, he used Cyclone so that the three of them can use 16 attacks with x4 power. Gerosin begins to attack. Korgen uses EVERY SINGLE MOVE HE KNOWS! and uses Spirit Beam with Alf's Thunder Bolt Cut and Korgen amplifies it with his thunder bolt and the connection made a huge explosion and Ether was dislodged from the tendrils and fell nearby. The monster gave a yelp and fell over. Korgen using Psych up made him very weak.

Korgen: Is... is it dead?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:47 pm 
Veteran

Ashen points the Shiningstar in the sky. She doesn't know the power of her blade, but then Ryler helps her at her side.

Ashen: FIREBEAM! *She strikes the sky and fire comes out of the Shiningstar*

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:20 am 
Storyteller

Fravir stood wearily in the place he had brought them. It was an odd place, and the unconscious friends were still on the ground, or rather...air. They all actually seemed to be standing or laying on solid air. All around them was light. There were crystalline pillars of solid light around them stretching up and down farther than the eye could see. Up ahead was a pedestal with a blade shaped hole in it.

Fravir: ...Saratonia...

Fravir struggled to get up to the pedestal. He was still weak from the wounds on his heart. Somehow he needed to purge the concentrated magic from himself, and he needed Saratonia to help him. Fravir summoned the Crystal Katana and placed it in the pedestal.

A Brilliant light flashed from its hilt and Saratonia appeared next to the blade, lying on the ground.

Fravir: *gasp!*

Fravir ran to her side and helped her up, then he realised something. He could touch her! Somehow he could touch her etheral body.

Saratonia: mmmf...

Fravir: Saratonia...are you ok?

Saratonia i'll...i'll be fine Fravir...what you did back there was very brave.

Fravir: no bravery milady...i stay loyal to my friends.

Saratonia: no matter

Fravir: milady...are you all right?

Saratonia: yes Fravir, i am fine. It was smart of you to bring us here.

Fravir: where are we?

Saratonia: have you forgotten already?

over near the rest of the group, the heroes were starting to awaken

Fravir thought for a moment...

Fravir: milady!

Saratonia: that's right Fravir, this is the Light Realm. The same place you found the Masamune in the first place. this is a realm to counter the dark realm, made from pure light. This is why i am rejuvenated here, the pure light is healing to one of a light heart.

Fravir noticed as his weariness was beginning to fade.

Fravir: milady...why...why can i touch you?

Saratonia laughed softly

Saratonia: Fravir you are a spirit here.

Noticing the confused look on his face, Saratonia continued

Saratonia: your body is your shell for travel on earth. It cannot exist here, as it would be destroyed by the light. So you and your friends are spirits here.

Fravir: where are our bodies?

Saratonia: they are in stasis between dimensions. When you return to the Realm of the Physical, you will regain your body. Any more questions?

Fravir: when do we go back?

Saratonia: when your friends have succeded, the Light Spirits will send you back

Fravir: okay then...i am satisfied now

Saratonia: good, just relax and let the light soothe you

Fravir smiled and laid back, surprisingly the air around him formed to his figure to make him the most comfortable he has ever been

Saratonia took advantage of Fravir's current state, and placed her hand tenderly on Fravir's face and kissed him gently

Fravir couldn't help but smile

over by the others, Jencks, Brendan, Aeisha, and Geldon awoke

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 256 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next