The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest - Chapter 2 : The Darkened Path
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:37 pm 
Role Player

Alf stands there almost unable to move.. He looks at Ashen who is on the ground. Tears build up in his eyes. He clenches his sword tightly and begins to achieve the dark power of his heart.

Alf: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Fravir: ...Ashen...?

Chase: ..No.....

Gerosin: But--

Alf: GAH!!!! NO BUTS!!!!!!!

Alf charges at Darren with a dark red aura around him. Her jumps in the air almost as if he is flying.

Fravi: ALF!! NO!!! NOT BY YOURSELF!! Gerosin, go Dragon and help him.

Gerosin: What about you?!

Fravir: I'll be right there in one second.

Gerosin: Right!

Alf slashes his sword at Darren, but Darren swipes it out of his hand. Alf retrieves his sword back via levitation spell.

Alf: YOU JUST MADE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF YOUR PATHETIC LIFE!!!!

Alf tries his arrow shockwave, but this time it is much stronger. He pulls out his bow and arrow, pulls back the string.. His arrow starts glowing dark red.

Alf: ARROW SHOCKWAVE!!!!

Alf releases the arrow. It hits darren, buDarren only flinches.

Alf: WHAT?!

Darren knocks him back through 3 trees, Alf is barely concious.. Blood is running down his face and lips..

Alf: I.... Wont ... give....... UUUUUPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:20 pm 
Veteran

Fravir comes over to Ashen's side. He checks her heartbeat. He hears something quite faint.

Fravir: There's still a pulse. She's alive but barely...Ashen...come on...don't die on us now...we need you...I need you...Alf needs you...

Meanwhile in Ashen's mind.

Ashen: No! I can't die! Not now! *sighs* I can't leave Alf by himself! I must try to live!

??? Ashen...don't worry...you won't die...

Ashen: Who's there?

??? It's me your mother. Don't worry, you won't die. Your story does not end here my child. I'm doing the best I can to keep you alive. I know your love needs you.

Ashen: Please mother. Make me open my eyes. I have to help Alf, I can feel that he's in trouble.

Ashen's Mother: If he truly loves you, which I know he does he will fight till the near death because of you but he will not die. One day, you two will be married by Fravir. Your happy ending will come, but till then I'm afraid you must spend some time here, in the spirit world until they are able to bring you back to your full strength. You shouldn't have taken on Darren like that. What were you thinking?

Ashen: I guess I wasn't. I'm sorry. I'm the weak one of my group. Im always almost dieing and getting knocked out.

Ashen begins to despair, hopes Alf is alright and waits to be awaken again

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:59 pm 
Role Player

Alf is trying to get back up, but is having a hard time.. suddenly he gets a feeling. a faint feeling that Ashen is still alive..

Alf: ....Ashen... I... Will try... my best... I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!

Alf gets back up and dashes back towards Darren. He tries to attack Darren again, but Fravir stops him in his tracks.

Fravir: Don't let your pride take over again. I know you want to avenge Ashen. But you must not let your hatred take over your entire heart.

Alf: NO!! OUT OF MY WAY!!

Fravir: Alf!! Stay here! We fight together!! From the beginning, we were strong as a group. We trained as a group, we settled as a group, and we will fight as a group!!

Alf starts crying

Alf: I... I have to kill him...

Fravir: We will! I promise you this, we will! Together we are strong.

Alf has tears rolling down my face...

Alf: Ashen hates it when I cry.. But the tears are too strong.. I MUST BE STRONG FOR ASHEN!!! Ok, Fravir... We'll go with your plan.

Alf stands there and attampts a H2H with Ashen.

Alf *H2H*: Ashen.... If you are still alive, I need you to guide me. I am nothing without you. I could be the strongest person in the world, but without you, I am nothing. Please... soemhow, let me know that you are alive!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:10 pm 
Commentator

*After about a full five minutes of soaring directly upwards at top speed, Gerosin finally reached Darren's face.*

Gerosin Dragon: WHY DO ALL THIS WHEN YOU ARE NO LONGER THE MAN IN CHARGE?

Darren: What are you talking about? I used Raphores to revive myself in this almighty form! I am in charge!

Gerosin Dragon: YOU USED RAPHORES, BUT SO DID A MAN NAMED VERENRATH. VERENRATH MUST'VE SEEN THIS ALL COMING AND IS USING YOU! ...IMPRESSIVE...

Darren: Nobody uses me! Stop talking nonsense!

*Darren tries to swat Gerosin out of the air, but Gerosin was quick. Then, Gerosin used the classic manuever of landing horizontally on Darren's face. Darren facepalmed and Gerosin evaded the attack. Darren stepped back a little from the shock.*

Gerosin Dragon: THERE ARE EVILS MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU AT WORK, DARREN! YOU SHOULD DESTROY THEM FIRST, AND THEN COME BACK TO US.

Darren: I know what you're trying to do. It's not gonna work! I won't rest until I rid the world of Ashen!

*Gerosin blew ashes in Darren's face, but Darren coughed and the gust blew Gerosin away a little. In the air, Darren clapped with Gerosin in-between. Gerosin was falling, and Darren steadied Nectavarre.*

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:21 pm 
Veteran

Ashen hears a faint H2H call from Alf. She's still trapped in the spirit world.

Ashen: Alf! I'm alive...just barely. I'm stuck in the spirit world right now. Alf, please don't get killed. Please, don't let your anger get the best of you...I wish i was there right now...Alf, I'm sending my energy your way.

Ashen begins to concentrate and thinks with her whole heart about Alf.

Outside Ashen's body is glowing with a shade of purple.

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:38 pm 
Role Player

While Fravir and Gerosin are thinking of ways to injure Darren, Chase comes by Alf and lays his hand on his shoulder.

Chase: Alf... For all that it's worth, I am sorry.

Alf cringes.

Chase: Alf, Please!! I'm trying to give you my sympathy.

Alf stands there motionless. But suddenly, Alf feels an increase in energy.. Alf turns around to see Ashen glowing a purple aura. Alf runs over to Ashen's motionless body.

Alf: ASHEN!!

Alf leans his head down to her and kisses her.

Alf; I swear on my life that I... or WE will defeat Darren once and for all! Thank you, Ashen. I don't know if you canhear this, but I love you.

Alf turns around and faces Darren.

Alf: Fravir! Gerosin! We will work together to defeat Darren. You, Me, Gerosin, Chase and Ashen.

Gerosin: ASHEN?

Alf: yes, she has somehow lent her energy and strength to me. I still have not figured it outyet, but somehow, she knows how. Now, enough talk, Let's Destroy him!!

Chase lines up next to Alf.

Chase: this will be my first time fighting with you guys, so I will try my best.

Fravir: that's all we ask.

Gerosin: READY?!

Alf: ready!

Fravir: ready!

Chase: Ready!

Alf glows a purple. He has combined his hate towards Darren with Ashen's love towards Alf.

Alf: ATTACK!!!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:03 am 
Middling

A beam of light tags Alf's sword granting it one strike with divine holy power along with it's original strengths. Rhade quickly catches up with the assaulting group.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:51 am 
Role Player

Brendan realized that a huge darkness had taken over his father.

Brendan: *Thinks* No! Father! Why did you let the darkness overtake you!

Brendan tries to wake up but still cannot awaken.

Brendan: *H2H* Mother! I need to wake up! I want to save my father from the darkness before he's gone forever!

Mom: *H2H* Are you sure honey? Your friends have already fought this man named Darren before.

Brendan: *H2H* I know mother...but I feel i'm the only one who can free my father. I heard what my father said...I have a sacred blade far more sacred than any other blade that exists...a blade that has powers beyond even Fravirs own sword! I need the strength to get up and fight!

Mom: *H2H* Are you sure you really want to do this Brendan dear?

Brendan: *H2H* Yes! Will you give me the strength..the light and love to do all of this? Please mother...

Mom: *H2H* If this is what you really want then....Ok. I'll give you the strength to get up and fight. Be careful though...if you fight too much your body will collapse and you won't be able to move for a while until you have rested your body up completly.

Brendan: *H2H* I understand Mother...thank you so much.

Mom: *H2H* Be ready!

Suddenly Brendan slowly opens his eyes. He slowly gets up and dusts himself off and sees the dark one that everyone is fighting.

Brendan: Father! I will save you from this darkness!

Fravir: Brendan?! Your awake!

Brendan: Yes! I have the strength to defeat this darkness! *Starts glowing silver* Come on Darren! It's time for you to be eleminated from this world permanatly!

Darren: Hahahaha! Your funny kid! Just try and fight me then!

Brendan: HAAAAAA!

Alf: *Thinks* Brendan's glowing silver again! Does this mean...fusion? Or something more?

*Brendan starts to attack Darren with the power of his newfound light that found its way into his heart through his mother's own love*U

Darren: What is this...light? It's intense!!!

Brendan now begins to attack Darren with intense light.

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 4:28 pm 
Middling

as they are charging, Alf suddenly get more power

Jencks: I will help with my power aswell.
As he fell unconsious on the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:02 pm 
Commentator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxZHM5Nx ... re=related

*Gerosin talked to all his allies at ground level in dragon form, but Darren clapped with Gerosin inside, the shock making him human form once more. Gerosin was falling from where Darren's face was and couldn't return to dragon form. He saw Brendan in the distance charge at the gargantuan with intense determination. Gerosin smiled weakly to see he was alright. Darren readied Nectavarre against Gerosin for one final assault.*

Darren: *laughing* Now, you'll meet your end, Gerosin!

*To Gerosin, the blade moved very slowly towards him. Gerosin looked at Nectavarre with no fear, but boredom. Gerosin closed his eyes once and remembered what it once felt like to have Darren's power coursing through his veins. He remembered serving Darren and his first fight with Alf. Gerosin opened his eyes and saw the blade rush towards him. Gerosin sighed and let the sword ram through his body.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J48yxvbew4o

*Gerosin fell in two bloody parts to the ground below.*

Korgen: Gerosin! *the others were too pre-occupied with Darren going down at the time to notice Gerosin*

*Gerosin, split and bloody slowly fell closer to the ground. On the way down, he exploded and didn't reappear.*

Last edited by yoshiyoshi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:58 pm 
Role Player

*1 year ago*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcaJxnoc ... re=related

A Grey and blue figure runs through the mines

???: Blast, I need to give this to-

The figure trips and breaks a box he was carrying.

???: No!

The figure opens the box to see some shatterd glass.

???: I'll have to explain this too...

The figure runs some more and finds a mine kart.

???: Hah, my luck is here!

The figure jumps into the mine kart.

A younger version of Aiesha's dragon then catches up.

???: Lyla, what are you doing?

LylaH2H(This is how they communicate believe it or not): I want to find Aiesha.

???: What? She has been gone for 3 years.

LylaH2H: I know, but I can feel that she is near, infact the tower just south would be the place.

???: There? makes since. You go look for her, I'm going to look for Korgen.

LylaH2H: What will happen if you find him?

???: Loads of explaining to do.

A few forbidden start appearing.

Forbidden: Hey what are you doing here!

???: errg.

Forbidden: Say thats the bases tresure!

???: I have to give this to Korgen! I don't care if its broken, I'll fix it somewhere, It still has its power.

Lyla flys off while the figure rides his way out.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:49 am 
Role Player

Brendan notices Gerosin as he fell to the ground split in a bloody half and then exploded.

Brendan: DARREN! Now you've done it!

Brendan starts to attack Darren with fierce combos with blinding light from his heart surrounding his sword while his body was still glowing silver.

Fravir: *Thinks* Brendan's glowing silver! That means...it's time.

Darren: Gah! This light! It hurts so much!

Brendan continued to his fierce light combo on Darren but Darren then tried to dissapear and reappear behind Fravir.

Fravir: What?

Darren: Time to say goodbye to Fravir!

Brendan: No!

Brendan rushed as fast as he could and pushed Fravir out of the way. As soon as Brendan came in contact with Fravir a blinding silver light seemed to illuminate the entire area.

Darren: GAAAH! Not more light!

Darren flinches away from the silver light as it got stronger.

As the light cleared a new hero emerged from it.

Alf: Fravir...Brendan...No..It's a fusion again!

???: Your time is up Darren! It's time I wiped you away from this world for good!

Alf: It's...Fravan!

Fravan: Your darkness is pathetic Darren. You should of given up a long time ago..

Darren: I can still beat you! Your all weak to me!

Fravan: We'll see about that!

*The Final Fight of Chapter 2 begins!*

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:44 pm 
Role Player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZrZEkNM ... re=related

Korgen is still staring blankly where Jonco was.

Gerosin then falls.

Korgen: Gerosin!

Korgen immidiately watches as the horrer unfolds infront of him.

Korgen then scans Darren again.

Darren= (This light is too bright!... Oh it doesn't like light eh?) Darrens special ability is .... 1,000 swords. Korgen already knows this.

Korgen: Bah.... even in his new form, ah well.

A bright light appears infront of him.

Korgen: Seems like they beat me to it. I'll leave this fight to them.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm 
Storyteller

Fravan: Darren i will give you one chance...leave this man and us alone and you will be spared. i will not warn you again.

Darren: BAH! you weakling! you haven't the strength to be rid of me!

Darren used the Nectavarre swiflty and easily as if it were a stick. The giant blade nearly hit Fravan but he backed out of the way

Fravan: That was your desicion? alright then. Have at you!

Fravan extended his arm and summoned the Masamune. With his other, he held the Areoblade. the two Blades of Light matched each other in brilliance and power...

Darren's evil incarnation laughed haughtily and said

Darren: well it seems you have gotten farther than most Fravir...and you, child, you are as your father once was...no matter! I SHALL DESTROY YOU BOTH!!!

Alf readied his blade

Fravan looked toward him and said:

Fravan: Alf...please i know you are enraged...but that will be your downfall...keep a clear mind Alf...Tend to your friends

Alf: Fravir! no! let me help!

Fravan: Alf...you are like a brother to me and i respect that. I know you want to help...but you must keep back...this is a fight for Brendan to finish...i am aiding him in his plight to earn his father's love and respect...but this man has now been possessed and i know what needs to be done...alf please!

Alf: Fravir...alright...but this isn't over! i will still help!

A beam of pure light shot from Alf's heart directly to Fravan's

Fravan: Alf! ...i understand...thank you my friend...

Darren: then let's do this!

Fravan was the size of a rodent compared to this incarnation of darren but moved swift and agile against him

Darren: hold still!

Fravan ran around him in a complete circle then jumped up his body to his head

Darren raised the giant Nectavarre and swatted him away and he fell to the ground with a thud

Fravan: nngh...it's...not...enough...

Darren: EVEN WITH YOUR SO CALLED LIGHT COMBINED IT'S NOT ENOUGH TO STAND UP TO ME!!! HAHAHA

Darren raised the Nectavarre again

Darren: I'M ENDING YOU ALL!

The mighty dark sword slammed to the ground causing a dark pulsating wave hit them all

Alf: GAH!!!

alf and ashen were flung away, Kogren was knocked off his feet and Fravan was hit directly

Fravan: AAAAAUGH!!! THIS DARKNESS...IT'S TOO MUCH!!

Fravan's body began to glow a dark purple, then he lifted his head to the sky and shouted

Fravan: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!

the darkness Fravan had absorbed shot straight up into the sky leaving Fravan's body.

Fravan: YOU DIE!!!

Fravan then jumped an impossible length and began to slash at Darren

Darren was injured by it severly

Darren: HOW?!?

Fravan: DO NOT MESS WITH THE LIGHT!! SOUL PURGER!!!

Saratonia spoke into Fravir's mind

Saratonia: that's it Fravir! let the love of your friends overcome the darkness of Darren! you can over powerful! your friends all love you, they are your family now fravir...and i love you...

Fraven pointed both blades at Darren's head and two beams of pure light shot from the blades' tips

as the light pierced Darren, a swirling dark Aura released from the monstrous being and Raphores returned to his form

Raphores: Brendan...i love you...thank you...

Fraven: it's not over yet...get back!!!

the sky grew dark

Darren's spirit: MWAHAHAHA! I'LL JUST COME BACK!!

an etheral dark form hit fravan from behind and entered into him

Fravan: GAH!....ung...he...HE'S IN ME!!! AUGH THE DARKNESS!!! IT HURTS!!!

Shenira and saratonia appeared

Shenira: Fravir...you have to embrace the darkness for it to stop...

Saratonia: but then the light of Brendan will kill you!

Saratonia and Dhenira smiled at fravir

Saratonia: we are going to try something!

the Masamune and the areoblade was taken from his hands and they glowed silver. the blades then fused together forming the ultimate light blade

Shenira brought forth the Muramasa and the Nectavarre flew from the sky and merged creating the ultimate blade of darkness

Saratonia: you know what to do!

Fravan nodded and took the two blades

Darren's spirit materialized in front of him and laughed

Fravan held the blades steady and screamed

Fravan: DARREN HERE YOU ARE WIPED FROM EXISTENCE AND DAMNED FOR ETERNITY! FACE THE INEVITABLE!! JUDGEMENT'S CALL!!!!

the blades emitted an aura of all color of the spectrum

Darren: NO I CAN'T DIE HERE!

the spirit of Darren was utterly obliterated never to appear again...Fravan then diffused into Brendan and Fravir

The blades also diffused

Shenira: you can't have that

she said to fravir and caused the Nectavarre to vanish

Raphores ran and hugged his son's neck tightly

Raphores: i am so sorry...

Saratonia: Fravir...you have done a great deed here today...thank you...

and she faded

Fravir's remaining friends got up and regrouped...Ashen was still unconscious and Gerosin...

Fravir shed a tear for Gerosin but looked anew when he said

Fravir: Now to where?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21