The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 6:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest : The Darkened Path
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:54 pm 
Storyteller

Alf takes Fravir's hand and the second they make contact, the area around them changed...

the Dream-sky turned black with storm clouds...

Saratonia: Fravir! i'm sorry...i can't be here, he...he is too strong for me! i...i'm sorry...

Saratonia faded

Fravir: Saratonia!

Alf stood

Alf: Bokrisiegel...grr...SHOW YOURSELF!!!

Bokrisiegel's voice emanated from everywhere

Bokrisiegel: not here my friend! we shall fight elsewhere...too many precious things here! mwahahahaha!!!

Fravir: we are no friends of yours!!

Bokrisiegel: oh another? you shall entertain me twice as much! PREPARE YOURSELF!!

they both felt a crushing feeling and then they were peaceful...

Alf awoke in Ashen's arms...

Ashen: ALF!!!

Alf: ashen...

Fravir realised he was back in the outer world next to Alf...

Fravir: Alf...don't let your guard down...

Ashen: what are you talking about?

Alf and Fravir then vanish before their very eyes...

Ashen: NOOO!!! ALF!!!

the others are confused...

--------------------------------------------

They stand on a seemingly floating, clear panel...all around them is violently swirling dark clouds...Fravir attempts to step forward but alf holds him back...they both feel amazing, considering what they have gone through.

Bokrisiegel: welcome my friends!

The evil man appeared behind them

Swiftly turning around, the two warriors face him grimacing

Bokrisiegel got a vicious smile on his face

Bokrisiegel: you may find yourself feeling well because i have done that for you. I can't have my playmates feeling weak before the fight! They must be at full capacity to face me! HAHAHA!

Alf: Why do you keep showing up?!

Bokrisiegel: i am your shadow alf...hehehe...you cannot get rid of your dark side!! hehehe...are you ready?

Alf: i am more than ready!!

Fravir: Alf...he's playing mind games...keep your cool...

Bokrisiegel: oh and Fravir, is it? oh yes i know all about you...

Fravir: huh? you know nothing of me!

Bokrisiegel: oh but i do! i know what happened...i know what you did to...that girl...

Fravir: LIES!!! IT WASN'T MY FAULT!!!

Bokrisiegel: wasn't it? was it not your blade that slit her throat?

Fravir starts to tear

Fravir: she...she wasn't who i thought she was...SHE WAS FRAMED!!! I HAD NO IDEA!!!...

Bokrisiegel: tell me then Fravir...what did you do after that?

Fravir: i...i...

Alf: Fravir?...you...you never told us this...

Fravir: Alf...i was sent on a mission...by my liege...to eliminate a man...he was a dark sorcerer that had been luring young women into his home and feeding on their souls...he was trying to attain immortality...

Bokrisiegel: so then what?

Fravir: i entered discreetly by night...the man was sitting by the fire in his full mage garb...so much that i did not see that it was the innocent girl forced to wear those clothes...i walked up behind her and i...i...

Fravir fell to his knees, tears pouring down his face...

Fravir: I slew that girl!!! she was only seventeen! and her fiancée was so upset...i was so ashamed...i left my Armour at the castle to show my sorrow and i traveled...looking for purpose...trying to attone for my mistake...

Bokrisiegel: what happened to that sorcerer Fravir?

Alf: Fravir...

Fravir: after i killed her...i removed the mage's hood from her face...and i realised my mistake...then as rage and sorrow built up within me...i saw that dark wizard smile a vile smile and vanish into thin air...

Bokrisiegel: how weak and pitiful...GET UP!

Fravir was forced to his feet

Alf: Why did you keep it secret?

Fravir: i didn't want anyone to know...i could never live that down...no one knows what happened in that cottage on the hill...

Bokrisiegel: but i do Fravir...do you want to know why?

Fravir: How could you know?!

Bokrisiegel made a gesture...

Alf: i can't move!

Fravir: nor can i! what is this?

Bokrisiegel: i can't have you trying to kill me yet! let me tell my story! Well then...earlier that day...i snuck into that castle as a bard...asked for a private session with the king...AND I KILLED HIM!! HAHAHAH! it was I who sent you do that mission Fravir! that man was a minion of mine!

Fravir: YOU SERVANT OF DAEMONS!

Bokrisiegel: hahahaha!! you don't even know! do you? that servant vanished as a sacrifice of darkness to my Lord!

Alf: your lord?

Bokrisiegel: i believe Fravir is already acquainted with the knowledge...you see...oh...maybe i won't reveal it just yet...have Fravir tell you!

Fravir explains Sheyd and his sacrifice of Saratonia and Shenira...

Bokrisiegel: you have been faced with many evils, the lot of you...but we all have the same purpose! TO DESTROY YOU AND LIVE WITH OUR LORD IN POWER! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

The man vanished and the hold on Fravir and Alf was gone...

Alf: BOKRISIEGEL! COME BACK AND FACE US! YOU WORM! YOU COWARD!

Bokrisiegel appeared above them

Bokrisiegel: Coward? not a chance!

the two heroes ran forward not caring of the dark clouds swirling beneath...but as they walked, a Crystal stairway appeared

Bokrisiegel: you think you can face me in my realm? HAVE AT YOU!

when they got to the top, they stood upon a large clear plateau...Fire shot up from the sides to close it off

Alf drew his blade...

fravir attempted to summon the Masamune but it refused to show...

Fravir: what? oh...Saratonia...

Fravir then summoned the Muramasa

Fravir: this blade's power...it...it hurts me...

Shenira's voice echoed in his mind:

Shenira: embrace the Dark Power Fravir...let your hate for this man well up and pool inside of you...i lend you my power!

Alf watched as fravir changed...Armour appeared from nowhere to cover his body...it was an onyx color and hard as crystal...the blade he was holding emmited a vibrant dark aura around it...

Alf: Fravir?!?

Fravir: THIS DARKNESS!!! IT'S POWER IS OVERWHELMING!!! HAHAHA BOKRISIEGEL YOU MEET YOUR END HERE!!!!!

Alf: fravir...

Alf attempts to contact ashen via H2H...while Fravir and Bokrisiegel get locked in a battle of seismic proportions...

after many hours, Bokrisiegel seemed to be even stronger than before...

Fravir was tired but forced himself to fight through the pain...

Fravir: DIE!!!!

Bokrisiegel: Haahahahahah!!! YOU FIRST!! wait...that blade...it can't be!

Bokrisiegel showed a look of fear for the first time...

Fravir leapt at Bokrisiegel in his moment of weakness and uttered a battle cry

Fravir: SOUL SPLITTER!!!!!!

As the Muramasa came in contact with Bokrisiegel, it tore his spirit from his body

Bokrisiegel's spirit: hehehe you have no idea what you've done...hmhmhm...

both his body and his spirit vanished in front of them...

Fravir's Armour dissappeared as well as the blade of darkness...

Alf: Fravir...

Fravir fell to the ground and screamed

Alf saw tears streaming down his face...

Alf: Fravir...you are fine now...what happened is done...you have nothing to worry about...

Fravir: Alf...you don't know what goes on in my heart...

Alf started to glow an odd white

Alf: hmm...

fravir: huh?

alf: i feel...Bokrisiegel had left my heart...His darkness is gone...Fravir?

Fravir: what?

Alf: I forgive you...

The power of those words...coming from a being of light struck fravir...

Fravir: i feel...wierd...

alf: the guilt has left you Fravir...Arise and join me...together we return to our friends...

The wall of Fire was gone and the two of them walked down the crystal stairs back to the clear platform...A sort of...Gate appeared with an image of the place where they were...

as they stepped through, they felt a slight crushing feeling and it was fine again...

seeing their friends brought a smile to their faces...

Fravir: we....we're back...

alf: indeed my friend...

ashen: Alf!!

Alf ran to ashen and embraced her...seeing Brendan still on the ground, however made him lose the smile...

----------------------------------------------elsewhere...---------------

Sheyd: You two...why did you let this happen?

The man in the black cloak, Sheyd, was reffering to Kelco and Bokrisiegel...

Kelco's spirit, hovering over his body, was outraged

Kelco: how was i suppose to know this FREAK was going to show up?!?

Bokrisiegel's spirit: Calm now Kelco...Sheyd i trust you can fix this?

Sheyd: i can...but just know not to let it happened again...

Sheyd chanted something and the two spirits rejoined their bodies

as the bodies reanimated and stood, Bokrisiegel got a vicious smile appeared on his face...

Bokrisiegel: Hm...Fravir isn't what i had expected...but it was still a very good fight...Alf as well...he has gotten much stronger since his youth...Kelco?

Kelco: what?! i wanna get back and kill Kogren!!!

Bokrisiegel: No kelco...lay low for a while...they don't know we aren't dead...let's keep it that way for a while...

Kelco: grr...fine...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:12 am 
Role Player

(Altho I promised a main theme in every post but I hit a virus and all of my personal settings have been deleted X.X, and i'm short for time.)

Jonco: Hmm... I believe its high time I leave.

Korgen: What? already?

Gerosin: So your just going to chicken out?

Ashen: NOOO!!! ALF!!!

Both Gerosin and Korgen were confused by this sudden outburst behind them.

Jonco left at that note.

Korgen: I feel i'll be meeting him sometime soon...

*Meanwhile*

Jonco: Kelco, how is my 5th generation into the future doing?

Kelco: I was killed randomly!

Jonco: Oh? You look fine to me.

Bokrisiegel: Hmm I recognize you, ya, your the prince who died... why are you here?... wait don't tell me, you went into the future and doing the same thing as Kelco.

Jonco: Very bright, never the less true.

Jonco smiles and follows Bokrisiegel... for now.

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:23 am 
Role Player

Brendan was still unconsious on the ground...

Brendan: *H2H* Ashen? What was going on out there?

Ashen: *H2H* Alf and Fravir is ok now! I'm so glad but....I feel another presence inside of you..Who is it? It feels like the presence is of pure light.

Brendan: *H2H* That presence...is my mother who has been living inside of my heart since the day she died. I didn't even know that was where she was all up until now. I feel now that I know that she's been with me and still loves me...I think some of the darkness has finally left my own heart.

Ashen: *H2H* Brendan? I didn't know you had a mother. So what happened to her?

Brendan: *H2H* I really don't want to tell you...its pretty terrible...

Ashen: *H2H* Don't worry Brendan..you can tell me. Everybody here trusts each other completly. I won't tell anyone if you don't want me to.

Brendan: *H2H* I suppose I could tell you...When I was very young I woke up one night to hear my father screaming. When I went to where he was screaming from I found my mother dead...Right on her bed. She was killed in her sleep by Verenrath. When that happened darkness poured into my fathers heart causing him to be like he is now.

Ashen: *H2H* That's just horrible...Verenrath really is a terrible man. He needs to be defeated.

Brendan: *H2H* I know....And that's the reason why I left you all behind..Because of Verenraths threat.

Ashen: *H2H* What did that man tell you?

Brendan: *H2H* In a dream he told me this:

*Flash back*

Verenrath: You have 2 choices. You can leave your friends so I don't have to kill them off one by one...or you can stay here and let them all suffer! Which do you choose?

*Back to present*

Brendan: *H2H* After that I tried to attack him and he ended up breaking my arm. After that I made the desicion to leave you all behind...for your saftey...I don't want Verenrath to kill my cherished friends....

Ashen: *H2H* Don't listen to him. If he attacks us we'll know what to do! You..You don't need to listen to people like him. Be strong..don't let the darkness tell you what to do.

Brendan: *H2H* ........Your right Ashen...I need to be strong and have faith in my friends. If their in trouble i'm sure there's a way to save them. Ashen...everyone...I'm sorry for leaving you behind....I'll never listen to Verenrath or any other scum like him ever again....

Ashen: *H2H* Good....I'll tell the others that your fine. Do you want me to tell them what you said about your mother and Verenrath?

Brendan: *H2H* ....Sure...I trust ever single one of you. You can even let Alf or any of the others talk to me with H2H if you want. I just won't awaken for a while that's all. I should awaken sometime later on and should be back to my old self within at least 3 days....

Ashen: *H2H* Wonderful! I'll tell the others then.

Brendan: *H2H* Alright....Lady Ashen...

*Meanwhile*

Verenrath: Damn! My plan failed...His friends ended up rescuing him. Well at least I can still kill them all one by one just like i wanted to....

Bokrisiegel: Go ahead and try....But if your going to kill Alf allow me to do it instead.

Verenrath: I'm not going to let you into Alf's dream all the time you know. You can't tell me what to do! Just because we just happen to be together in the same area dosen't mean i'm Allies with all of you!

Bokrisiegel: Oh really? I thought you were quiet an evil ally...

Verenrath: I am my own evil. I don't need to help you if I don't want to!

Bokrisiegel: Say what you want to say...I have my own powers anyways. You don't have to let me back into Alf's dreams then.

Verenrath: Hmph...

*Meanwhile*

Raphores: I think see him! I'm here now!

Raphores rushes up to the group and notices that Brendan was unconsious. That gave him the opportunity to grab his sword and shield and take Brendan back with him.

Alf: Who are you? Wait...Are you Raphores?

Raphores: Indeed...Ive come to take my sword, shield, and son back with me!

Fravir: Your not getting your sword and shield back! I'm not letting you take Brendan back with you either. Ive heard many bad things about you...even though you taught me how to use the sword yourself.

Raphores: I don't even remember you quiet clearly..It must of been a long time ago. Get out of the way! I'm getting back what I lost!

Fravir: No! I sense darkness in your heart!

Raphores: You don't understand...That sword and shield...Is more than just a simple sword and shield...Those are...Sacred Weapons.

Fravir: Sacred? Just like my own blade?

Raphores: Indeed..The blade is the AreoLight Blade..and that shield is the Shield of Pristoff! The shield belonged to an ancient legendary warrior named Pristoff and the blade itself...Existed when the world came into existense. That blade an incredible power...far greater than any other blade you'll find anywhere else. Even I don't know what kind of power it has! Who knows!

Alf: A sacred blade? I had no idea....

Raphores: Exactly..Now them all back to me.

Fravir: No! Brendan is better off without you and I think you don't need a sword and shield like that anymore...your heart is too dark.

Raphores: Fine..I guess I have no choice...I'll have to take you all out then!

Visit my youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/linkandfoxesrock12

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:08 pm 
Freelancer

*Messre looks around*

Messre: Am I dead? Hello? Anyone here?

????: Yes. Come with me. The paradise is near.

*Messre follows the mistearyus (I don't know anymore. I'm confused) voice*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQRyhMhr ... re=related

?????: See.

Messre: No... did I...

?????: Yes. This is your world, one year later

*Messre looks around the destroyed world. Everything is in ruins and there are millions of tombstones. Burned fields full of tombstones*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9fwkONNsS4

Messre: This was my fault. Why did I...release him?

??????: You could not have known. You were tricked.

Messre: Where did the memories come from? I remember myself...talking to a beautiful girl. That never happened...did it?

??????: It did. You are returning to normal now Kotor thinks your dead. He has hidden your true idendity for years. Hidden, under tons of darkness and lies.

Messre: Then who am I?

??????: In time. continue on with me.

Messre: No! I am not done on this world! This world is not ending like this! Not when I'm here!

??????: Very well...you are determined, just like your father...

*Messre relizes that he is being sucked backwards*

Messre: Who am I then?

??????: You are....pr....

*the ruined world collapsed*

Messre: Oh...my head...that was...strange.

*Messre looks up and sees a green chair flying in front of him*

Messre: Wha....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:59 pm 
Commentator

*Gerosin prepares himself to battle his old-trainer, Raphores, when the area around him becomes a very dark blue. Everybody stops in their tracks and dissappears within seconds. Gerosin is all alone in this new dimension.*

Gerosin: *Shouting* Hello! Is anybody here?! What just happened?!

Feminine Voice: Turn around and we'll tell you.

*Gerosin is startled and turn around to see two very attractive women looking at him. One was a brunette with long hair, a deep tan, and revealing clothes on. The other was a blonde with whiter skin, shorter hair and dressed elegantly, but equally as atractive.*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhr6aVvu ... re=related

Gerosin: Who are you?

Brunette: Im Malice.

Blonde: Im Exile *the voice that told Gerosin to turn around*.

Gerosin: *absorbing the strange names* ....Ok? What's happening?

Exile: Our master has paused time temporarily so we could talk to you

Gerosin: Why does everybody have a master now?

Malice: *ignoring the question* This is about your visions you've been having recently.

Gerosin: How do you know about those?

Malice: *ignores him again* So far, all of your vision's have been about your brother. This was caused in your last "quest" when your friend "stephen" pushed his magic into your body. It forced you to recall your past before Bokrisiegel wiped your memory and even a bit of the future.

*Gerosin stood in awe at how much Malice knew.*

Gerosin: How do you know so much?

Exile: We know much, but we're not obliged to tell how.

Gerosin: Anything else, ladies?

Malice: One final thing, a warning.

Exile: A great evil is approaching in everybody's future, and another in yours.

Gerosin: What evils? Bokrisiegel? Verenrath? Jonco?

Exile: There's more.

*Malice and Exlie ran apart from each other. Where they stood, a screen popped out with visual on it (if that made sense XD). Through the screen, Gerosin saw horrible things. He saw the sky darken and smog emerge from as far as the eye could see. He saw Messre's dark lord laughing, but he had not a clue what it meant. The screen went blank.*

Malice: That's just the person who is darkness to everybody. There's still an evil that you must vanquish.

Gerosin: Who?

Exile: The theif from the Tower of Digrestor.

*The screen showed a visual of Jenco, Bokrisiegel, and Verenrath discussing something, but Gerosin payed no attention. (i didn't put Kelco in this one because Gerosin think's he is dead and i didn't wanna ruin it.) But then a voice boomed and caught Gerosin's attention.*

Voice: I wish to be a part of this world domination...

Bokrisiegel: We don't need you. We have enough of an attack force. Maybe later.

Voice: Perhaps you didn't hear me. I wanted to be rid of these infernal brats as well!

Bokrisiegel: Why?

Voice: With them gone, my plan's can go as proceeded.

Verenrath: *slowly and epicly* If you have other plans, you're not wanted in ours.

Voice: But I have a better chance of beating them. Even though there are more of you, you never utilize this, you never team up, and you never win! Those brat's march right through you all! *to Jonco* I'd be ashamed to be called a forbidden!

Jonco: *enraged* WHAT?!

Voice: *sighs* You all act like you're so tough in a gang like that, but you will never take this earth. There is an evil stronger than myself at work right now, but in time, when the Tower of Digrestor crashes and the guardain is out, even he won't be able to stand a chance against my power.

Jonco: Leave this place. Never return.

Voice: As you wish, prince of the forbidden. *laughs evilly*

*the voice dissappears and the screen goes blank again. The two women appear again, but they say nothing and their textures mix in with the dark blue background and they evaporate ino the dimension. The world begins to turn back, and Gerosin finds himself confronting Raphores with his allies.*

Last edited by yoshiyoshi on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest - Chapter 2 : The Darkened Path
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:42 pm 
Role Player

Fravir: I'll fight. Alf, Come on, bud... Alf?

Alf just stands there with a blank look on his face.

Fravir: Alf?

Alf: I need to sit this one out..

Fravir: You ok?

Alf: I don't know... I'm so confused right now..

Alf walks away weakly. Fravir watches him walk away and collapse on the stump. Alf sits there for a minute, then suddenly feels an electric shock in his heart. All those memories he thought was a nightmare... he now knows that it was all true.

-------

Alf attemps to attack Ashen....

Chase knocks his sword out of his hands and places Chase's Sword in Alf's hand.

The whole flash back of that dreadful day that Nibelheim died.

The mind fight between Alf and Bokriseigel.

How when Alf was getting hurt by Bokriseigel in his heart, it was physically hurting him.

--------

Alf's eyes open wide. He feels his face and feels bruises. He looks at his hands and sees blood from his face. The first thing he does...

Alf: *H2H* Ashen.... I'm so sorry about trying to attack you. I was not myself. I hope you understand. i would never try to attack any of my friends. Especially my love. I just feel like Dying

Alf gets up and stands behind Fravir. Fravir senses Ald behind him.

Fravir: Alf, you ok?

Alf: I will be... After Bokriseigel is dead!

Fravir: Ok. But first, let's dispose of this scum.

Alf: Right.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:05 pm 
Role Player

Brendan: *H2H* Fravir..If you can hear me, please don't kill my father! Try to find a way to remove the darkness that Verenrath caused to fill up in his heart years ago!

Fravir: *H2H* Brendan? Your ok!
If thats the case then theres only one thing I can do..

Brendan: *H2H* What?

Fravir: *H2H* I'll have to knock him out and then i'll get inside his heart just as I did with Alf.

Brendan: *H2H* Ok...I don't want you to kill him..He still is my father....

*Brendan is still in a coma*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:10 pm 
Veteran

Ashen: Alf! Wait!

Alf: Ashen? What is it?

Ashen: Let me go with you. I'm tired of you getting hurt and me just standing around, not being able to do anything. Please, let me go to fight. I'm tired of feeling useless..I feel...like...that I'm the reason you keep getting in danger...

Alf: If I let you come with us, you might get hurt.

Ashen: I don't care. If you don't let me come with you, I'll follow you somehow..

Fravir: Alf, she's too determined. Let her come

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:54 pm 
Role Player

Raphores: Come on Fravir! If they don't want to fight me then let this be a duel! Come on!

Raphores begins to slash at Fravir. Fravir then dodges his attack.

Raohores: Don't think i'm going easy on you. I'm the one who taught you how to fight anyways!

Fravir: What's happened to you Raphores...

Fravir tries to use a combo attack on Raphores but he easily dodges it and flips over Fravir and kicks him in the back almost knocking him down.

Raphores: Hmph...I know much more than you do. You better watch your back!

Fravir: I will find a way to defeat you!

*Meanwhile*

Ashen: Please Alf! Let me fight..i'm tired of being a useless person to you! Please Alf...

Alf: Ashen...I...

*Brendan is still unconcious*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:01 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir: Raphores please!

Raphores: No! If you won't let me leave then i will earn my right to take my son back!

Fravir: as you wish...

Fravir summons the Masamune

Fravir: Prepare yourself!

Raphores: I'm ready!!

Saratonia appeared beside Fravir

Saratonia: Fravir! this man's heart is filled to the brim with Darkness! don't kill him, he will just wind up a sacrifice to their Dark Lord!

Fravir: right...then how will i defeat him?

Saratonia: do you remember fighting Bokrisiegel? the hate and sorrow that welled up in you enhanced the Muramasa's power, and you unlocked it's true potential...The Masamune has that same ability! but instead of Hate and Sorrow, it thrives on-

Fravir: Love, Friendship, and Determination...

Saratonia: Right! so focus Fravir...let your love for your friends well up inside you! Let your light shine forth!

Fravir: thank you...milady...

Saratonia smiled sweetly at him and vanished

Raphores:who are you talking to?! let's go already!

Alf: Fravir! wait!

Fravir: Alf?

Alf: I wish to fight by your side...i need to prove myself!

Ashen: and not without me!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:27 pm 
Commentator

Gerosin: Make it four!

(shortest post in RPGing history)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:11 pm 
Role Player

Raphores: Fine! I shall fight all of you!

Fravir: I don't think you could handle all of us. Not while were working together.

Raphores: I'm a master of the sword. You can't possibly beat me! I have some very skillful moves that i'm sure you don't know about.

Alf: And what would those be?

Raphores: My hidden techniques...Come on!

Fravir: Raphores! We don't have to fight. Look at your son...Look at his condition right now. He's in a coma right now! Don't you have a little love in your heart?

Raphores: Why should I care. He did it to himself...I'm only taking him back so that he can be safe...from the likes of...YOU! *Charges forward at Fravir*

The final fight of Chapter 2 begins!

*Brendan is getting closer to waking up*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:49 pm 
Storyteller

Fravir side steps the charge

Fravir: you don't know what you are messing with Raphores!

Raphores: oh i believe i do!

Fravir continues to dodge Raphores attacks

Raphores: Why do you stand idly by without striking back? are you so "pure" you won't throw a punch?! COME ON COWARD!

Fravir just got a smile on his face as he said:

Fravir: you brought this upon yourself...

Fravir looked at Gerosin, Ashen, and Alf...Gerosin focused on Raphores, making sure he didn't try anything drastic, Ashen watched Alf to make sure he was alright, and Alf looked back at Fravir, smiled and said:

Alf: LET'S DO THIS!!!

The four of them surrounded Raphores

Gerosin used fire to hold back Raphores, while Ashen began a chant

Raphores nearly dropped hiis weapon

Raphores: what is this?!

Ashen: Draining magic! you only have half the strength you did!

Gerosin: keep that up Ashen!

Fravir: Ready alf?

Alf: right!

Alf and Fravir ran towards Raphores, the Masamune glowing brightly, and alf's Blade shining in the sun. Raphores' blade seemed to darken as it came in contact with the Blades of Light. Alf and Fravir fought in perfect sync as Raphores tried to parry

Fravir: Alf we musn't let him die!

Alf: so just knick him up a bit?

Fravir: right!

Raphores indeed lived up to his title, as he expertly parried the blows dealt by Alf and Fravir

Fravir: you have aged, and yet your prowess is second to none!

Raphores: as it should be!!! hurk...nng...

Raphores holds his weapon and shield up in a "back-off" motion

raphores: i feel...pain...inside...

he looks at his unconscious son

Raphores: what have i done...i'm so sorry...my son, my love, my family...i have failed...AAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!

Raphores' body starts to have violent convulsions and wicked laughter is heard from his mouth...He gave off an aura of extreme darkness. Eventualy that aura engulfed him, the Sword and Shield of Light were knocked into seperate directions miles apart by the sudden arrival of darkness. Raphores form changed, he was no longer a Swordsman, no longer Human, no longer Raphores...once the Dark Aura dissipated, The figure standing before them was ten times the size of any one of them, when it spoke, it's voice was a gravely voice, and one that instilled fear in any normal human. It was clad entirely in Violet Armour, with Black outlines, the helmet had horns on it, the Blade was completely black and seemed to be dripping with darkness, the beast had no shield.

???: HHHHHHHHHHRGGG!

It swung its giant blade at the four of them

Gerosin: i have to say...i did NOT see that coming!

Ashen: no time for jokes!

Fravir: Raphores!!

???: HAHAHAHA!! RAPHORES WAS MERELY A PUPPET! HIS DARK HEART MADE IT EASY TO RETURN!!

Alf: return?

???: YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE ME?

The giant Dark Beast swung the blade again just over Gerosin's head

Gerosin had a blank stare for a minute and shouted

Gerosin: NO! IT CAN'T BE!

Fravir: Gerosin?!

Gerosin: THE NECTAVARRE!!! HE HAS THE NECTAVARRE!!

???: BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! EVEN IN DEATH, MORTALS SHALL FEAR THE EVERLASTING NAME OF-DARREN THE ALL POWERFUL!!

Ashen: It can't be!!

Alf: NO!

Fravir: but we slew you!

Gerosin: it's true...

Darren: THIS FOOLISH MAN LET THE DARKNESS OF HIS HEART CONSUME HIM, YOU MERELY SLEW MY BODY MY SPIRIT WAS ATTRACTED TO THIS DARKNESS AND NOW I AM BACK TO DESTROY YOU ALL!!! NOW DIE!!!

Darren begins to attack them

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:06 pm 
Role Player

Alf quickly advances forward attempting that same attack he used to kill Darren last time.

Alf: SPEEDING BULLET!!!

Darren, without a sweat, holds out his hand and knocks it back at Alf. The Hild of his sword knoskc him down.. but Quickly he gets back up. Alf starts to go to his full strength... without glowing..

Fravir looks at Alf confused.

Fravir: Alf... Not glowing?! How?

Alf: The hilt. When Ashen fixed my sword, she also switched the hilts of the two swords. So I finally know the hidden power of this hilt. It allows me to unleash my inner strength that the heart can not find. I did not kno--

Darren knocks Alf back while he is explaining the hilt to Fravir.

Fravir and Ashen: Alf!!!

Fravir charges forward and slashes Darren but Darren dodges his attack quite easily. Darren Stands there and laughs.

Darren: HAHAHAHAHA!! Pitiful fools!!! You have not gained any experience! Now I will finally carry out my plans to kill that Waste of space on this earth... Ashen!

Alf suddenly glows a bright red color. never like before.

Fravir: Alf... Bright... Red?!

Alf: Let's stop playing around! Ashen, I give you the first had word to fight by my side. Please.

Ashen: Right! *Ashen runs beside him and gains a good fighting posture. She looks at him intently and uses heart to heart

Ashen *H2H*: What's wrong with you?! You seem different..

Alf*H2H*: The darkened side of my heart... My heart has never been pure light. But I Intend to destroy Darren once and for all, but this time, with the help of ALL my loyal friends!

Fravir: All of them?! How is that possible?! Rhade is gone, Linda has disappeared, Brendon is in a coma, Korgen is gone somehow...

Alf: you forgot someone..

Fravir:...who?!

Chase: I'm here to help!! I Want to help my little brother slay Darren. I overheard everything!

Alf: OK!! EVERYONE FOCUS ON THE ENEMY AT HAND! WE MUST DEFEAT HIM!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:43 pm 
Veteran

Ashen H2H* Let me try to fight him first, Alf! For my family that I lost fighting him!

Alf H2H* Alright. Go ahead.

Ashen charges at Darren, they began to battle. Ashen blocks all his blows and in her other hand summons an energy blast. Darren absorbs the blast.

Darren: You have gotten weak...

Ashen: No...

Darren uses a strong spell. Ashen can barely move. Darren blows her sword at her of her hand and stabs her in the chest with his.

Darren: You made an awful mistake this time, my addvasary...

Ashen: Alf. *she loses conscinceness and falls to the ground Darren pulls his sword out and blood spills everywhere*

ImageImage

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 314 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next