The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Tue May 23, 2017 4:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: A Lady's Quest Ch 6 up!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:39 pm 
Veteran

Ashen was at her castle. It had been in her family's possession for many years, she was the only one now surviving. There was only one tower and a flag flew from it's steeple. It was white as snow itself, representing the good from her family. Outside, Ashen had a large garden with many flowers. A flight of steps led to the main entrance which led to the main room. On the sides of the room there were passageways that led into the castle. In the middle of the room, there was a single white chair. Ashen sat in it, she had long flowing blond hair with deep blue eyes. She word a violet robe with a hood. Leaning against the chair, was her sword the Shiningstar.
A knight was among her midst, accepting the quest she had requested. Her enemy, the wizard Darren had captured her daughter Cassidy. Ashen figured he was hiding her in the Forest of Condemnation. She was told that his name was Fravir, he had brown hair with a shade of gray and pale blue eyes.
"Milady, what else does this quest involve?" Fravir asked her.
"Well, the journey will probably take about three days. I'd say that Darren already has traps waiting for us." She answered him.
"Then I will tred with the utmost care."
"You can't go alone! I have assigned myself to come along. I have some unfinished business with Darren..."
"Do you have a steed milady?"
"No, I intend to travel by foot."
"Alright then. Let me call my steed, Schala she will come to my call. Then we will be off."
At that second, another knight entered the castle. Ashen was able to tell he was a knight from his bright blue shining armor. He had amber wavy hair with deep brown eyes. But that was not all, there was something different about this knight. Something that sent a shiver down Ashen's spine.
"I would not do that alone, kind sir!" The stranger exclaimed.
"Who goes there?" Fravir asked kindly.
"It is I, Alferion Deotrano. I have traveled long and far, looking for a quest. I'm sorry if I scared you, milady."
"No apology needed. May I ask what skills you are mastered in?" Ashen asked, her voice shaking.
"I am mastered in swordmanship and archery. Will you be so kind to tell me what we are dealing with this quest?"
"We are off to find an evil wizard with the name of Darren."
"Wizard, huh?"
"Yes. Are you willing to join us on this perilous journey?" Fravir looked at him.
"I would be honored!"
Once again, someone entered. But this was not another knight. It was someone in a damp cloak. As they raised their hood, Ashen saw it was her good friend Stephen. They had been good friends at childhood, practicing their magic together. They were taught by the same mage and their parents were good friends. His hair was also a deep brown but his eyes were a shining emerald. Ashen was happy to see her old friend once again. She ran up to his side and hugged him.
"Stephen! It's so good to see you, my friend!"
"It's good to see you too, Ashen. I just came from the east. The storms are terrible. I'm not sure if this is a good time to leave the castle." Stephen replied.
"A little rain will not hurt us!" Fravir exclaimed.
"That's not the only thing out there. Creatures are wondering thru the forest. One of my scouts reported seeing at least 200 march together. It's odd...I will do what you say, milady but I advise not leaving at a time like this."
"But we must go!" Ashen complained.
"Then I shall accompany you then. Maybe with our magic combined we can defeat Darren."
"Then it is settled! Let us move! Let no beast get in our way!" Fravir yelled and marched out the door.

ImageImage

Last edited by Ashen on Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:42 pm 
Role Player

AWESOME!! Ashen, you did great on the first part!! 10/10 SO FAR!! lol

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:19 am 
Role Player

Location: In my own secret place, hiding from the cold world.
I LOVE it! Great work Ashen!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,
but death sucks even MORE.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:43 pm 
Storyteller

excellent job milady! i shall wait eager for the next installment!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:38 pm 
Veteran

They had been traveling for about an hour or two now. They were still walking when Alf stopped to look at a tree. He stares at it for a moment or two. It had a white trunk with black leaves. Within it's bark was designs carved in it. There were swirls, hearts, stars and all of kind of abstract art. Stephen sees Alf staring at the tree and asks him what's wrong.
"This is a strange looking tree. I wonder what kind it is. I know it's not a pine, oak or a maple..."
"You think it's one of those magic trees?" Fravir asks openly.
"Nonsense! If it was, I could feel it!" Ashen exclaims.
"Point taken. " Fravir replies.
"But, what could it be, Ashen? If it's not a magic tree?" As Stephen questions her, curosity in his voice. They all now stare at the tree, trying to figure it out. As they discuss the possibilities, Fravir hears someone approach them. He turns around and asks, "Who goes there?"

"What are you people doing here?" The stranger asks them and runs to the tree. "You weren't trying to steal the magic from my tree, were you?!"
"But this isn't a magical tree." Alf says.
"WHAT?!" He presses his hand against the tree and closes his eyes. Several seconds later he speaks. "So they got the last of the magic eh? Explains why no one has been around. But I sold my house to buy that! I've had to live off wild animals and without the magic from this tree I doubt I'll be able to hunt anything. I'm starting to feel low on magic now that I mention it...I might as well take off the charm that detects people..." He goes on and on, while the group just stands there speechless. Ashen studied him. He seemed like a hermit, he was wearing a wizard's cloak. He had long shaggy hair and a beard. He had deep blue eyes like hers, but they had a hint of tiredness.
"Anyways, my name is Jekuthial Wharfdale. Who are you people and what are you doing here?" He glanced at them, his eyes shifting back and forth.
Ashen cleared her throat and she spoke up. "I am Lady Ashen. We are on a journey to save my daughter from the evil wizard Darren. These are my knights Fravir and Alf. This is my mage Stephen."
Alf speaks up. "I'm on this quest for the revenge of my family killed in a town called Nibelheim."
"I have heard of this wizard, Darren. It is said that he is mastered in the skills of magic, swordmanship and archery." Jekuthial told them.
"Wait, all 3 skills?" Ashen asked.
"Yes. If you want I can help you all train. You can't just go to Darren without any skills. Would you like to train?"
"Yes!" Ashen says in agreement. She looks to the members of her group.
"I'm in." Alf nods his head.
"So are we." Stephen says for him and Fravir.

They begin to train. As they're training a hooded figure hides in the shadows, among the trees. A gray hood covers his whole body except his mouth and eyes. He takes a communication device out of his pocket and whispers into it. No one is able to hear his whispers.

"...Hello.... Yes, its me, Gerosin.....Yes, I am spying on them now.... Don't say that! I've been following them since they entered the forest.....With Lady Ashen? Theres 2 Warriors a Mage and some other person. I dont know.....Hey, Im paying attentio-...Im no bum!....Oh please be patient my Lord. I will have them dead soon enough....Relax, they haven't made much progress........Of Course, my lord. I'll see you soon, Lord Darren."

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Ch 2 UP!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:32 pm 
Role Player

Sweet!! Looking great!!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:37 pm 
Role Player

:D :D :D :D :lalala: nice ashen! can't wait for me to come in. xD

http://dragcave.net/account
ImageImageImageHigher level of Dragon raising!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:41 am 
Role Player

Great! I want more!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:24 pm 
Storyteller

hahaha! i remember when we met Jekuthial and Gerosin! ah...the magic tree...good times, good times...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:16 pm 
Role Player

I'd read whole ALQ and I remember it too! Can't wait 'till the next part!!!

Image <-Thanks ML!

Life SUCKS,

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:26 am 
Commentator

this is perfect for people intrested in ALQ, but don't really want to join; or read the entire RPG

Thanks ML!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:33 pm 
Role Player

Chapter 3

Just as Ashen, Alf, Fravir, and Stephen are getting ready to train with Jekuthial, Ashen senses a strange presence nearby. She glances over to the shadows and barely sees something. She attracts the attention of the others. She lets out a soft whisper, but loud enough so that the other 4 can hear her.

“Alf...Fravir....Stephen...there in the shadows...a figure in a gray hood....
They all look over in the direction that ashen has pointed to and they all see the figure and prepare for the worst. Alf calls out to them
”No matter what, our lady must not be harmed...”
Stephen and Fravir both reply simultaneously “Of course.”

Ashen, knowing that she may not be able to make it without them, still replies
”Do not worry about me..I will be fine...”
The group turns around and they begin to creep slowly on the mysterious person who Ashen sees in the shadows. The mysterious being in the shadows notices them all coming towards him, and he says to himself.

“They've spotted me already, hmmm. I was going to destroy them individually in their training, but I guess now is as good a time as any to kill them.” He chuckles and then he jumps into a nearby bush startling the 5. The mysterious being then concentrates his magic to create fire from his hands. But before the fire can get too far, Jekuthial teleports behind him and punches him. Causing him to lose concentration. “Gah, What was that? Who just hit me?!” The mysterious figure sees the 5 slowly approaching him. He then decides to leap out of the bushes and try something new.

“See how you like this!” The mysterious figure jumps in the air and breathes in deeply. As he exhales, he breathes out an enormous breath of fire at the 5. Sir Alferion jumps in front of the fire and holds his sword out trying to deflect the flames. He begins to struggle while holding them back with his blade.“Run… I’ll catch up to you.” Alf screams out as he is struggling to keep the flames away from the group. Ashen yells out

“There is no way that I am leaving you here!” A conversation goes on between Alf and Ashen. “Do you trust me?” Ashen takes a few moments to realize that he is actually trying to hold the flames back. She finally says “yes” Alf then replies to her “Then leave. I’ll take care of him!”The Mysterious figure then laughs.“You just made a valuable move, but at the same time, a grave error! Prepare to become a golden knight. Literally!”

The mysterious figure then blows out more fire at a greater strength. Alf begins to feel weakened and falls to his knees.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:38 pm 
Veteran

Ashen looks to see Alf on his knees. She knows what this person wants. If he is a follower of Darren, he came to get her. She has to do something. She calls out to the figure:
"I know what you want! Take me to Darren! You have no reason to harm my precious friends!"
The figure laughs to himself. "What a foolish girl. Come, I will take you then."
Ashen comes close to the hooded figure, as she gets close they disappear from everyone else's sight. Alf still on his knees yells out, "NO!!" Everyone else gathers next to him.
"We have to go after her!" Alf tells the rest of the group.
"We know. Trust me, we want her back. She's our friend too." Fravir says.
"You don't understand. I know I haven't known milady very long, but she's already more then a friend to me."
"You mean?" Stephen asks.
"Yes. I will do anything to save her. So, come on!"

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Ch 3 and 4 up!
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 10:41 pm 
Veteran

In the midst of everything that just happened, a black purple figure was in middle of the forest. He was trying to hunt while something scared his prey away.
"Dang it! What was that sound?" He walks up and sees a someone out in the distance. "You there! What is a matter?"
"Hmm? Who are you may I ask?" Alf stared at him. He hadn't seen anyone around in that colored armor.
"Korgen Seth Henson the Fourth. You?" He nodded in Alf's direction.
"Sir Alferion Deotrano. I'm on a quest to protect milady."
Korgen looks all around. "Hmm...where is thy lady?"
Alf stays quiet. "Ah, I see." Korgen says.

The rest of the group comes running by. Alf had ran ahead of the group in determination to get Ashen back. Fravir stops and looks at Alf.
"Alf, I have an idea! Oh, who's this?" He points in Korgen's direction.
"Korgen Seth Henson the Fourth."
"Korgen! What are you doing this far from the cabin?" Jekuthial exclaims. Everyone glances at him, surprised he knows Korgen.
"Hunting! I heard a sound so I came to check it out. What are you doing here?" He asked back.
"I was giving this group some training when Gerosin, follower of Darren showed up."
Korgen's face went pale and his breathing became short. Darren? "What knowledge does your group have of Darren?' He asked Alf.
Alf explains to Korgen everything he knows. What Ashen told them, why they were on this quest and where they were going.
"Much training is to be seen in your future!"
"Yes, I know..." Alf stared at the ground.
"Well, then let's get started if we are to save Lady Ashen." Jekuthial said.

Meanwhile, far away in a deep dungeon Ashen was being kept prisoner. The only light in the dark halls was one torchlight. Ashen was kept in a bar cage, it was very dirty and uncomfortable. She shivered against the wall, freezing. She was worrying about her friends when she heard a soft sweet voice. Listening carefully, she began to realize who it was. It was her fairy, Kayleen.
"Kayleen? What are you doing here? I told you to stay home, my pet!" She scowled.
"I'm sorry, milady but I could feel you were in danger." Fairy dust falling off her wings littered the floor. She was very small, with purple wings and brunette hair. Her eyes were ivy green and she wore a yellow gown.
"I'm glad that you are here. I need to deliver me a message to the knights that appeared at my castle."
"Yes, milady! What do you wish to say?"
"That I am well. That I am safe at the moment.
"Yes, milady! I fly at once!" She fluttered down the hall. Ashen yelled after her, "Make sure to find Sir Alf and tell him I love him. Just in case I don't live!"

ImageImage

Post subject: Re: A Lady's Quest Ch 5 up!
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:50 am 
Veteran

Everyone was training as hard as they could to save Ashen. Jekuthial and Korgen was helping them strengthen their abilities. Alf now sat on a lone stump, resting for a moment. He had been training his heart out the moment after Ashen was taken away. He was thinking and talking to himself, trying to figure out the mystery why Ashen did that.

“I know what gave me strength to try to hold him off, but it wasn't enough..I felt my love for her, yet why couldn't I keep that from happening? Is there something more to my strength? Is there...a hidden power inside me?”

Alf is still thinking to himself when Kayleen found him. She could tell this was the knight her lady spoke of, she could feel an aura of love inside him. Her wings tingling, Alf heard her fly next to him. He stared at Kayleen, surprised at what was in front of him.
She smiles and then says, “Sir Alferion, I have come to you with a message from Lady Ashen.”
“What? Is she alive?”
“Yes. I am Kayleen, her fairy. I have seen Ashen with my own eyes.”
“What is the message? What did she want to tell me?” Alf leaned forward, listening intently to the fairy's voice. It was so soft, as if wind chimes in the wind.
“She wished to tell you that she loved you, in case she doesn't live.”
“What do you mean if 'she doesn't live'? Does she doubt me?”
“No, she doesn't. I could feel the love in her voice as she spoke those words. She is worried, Sir Alferion. You don't understand the fear she is going through. I have the power to feel emotions, Ashen's fear is so strong at this point. She is afraid, that if you don't get to her soon, that Gerosin or Darren will do something to her.”
“I won't let that happen! I am training every single day to get to her! I am trying to find the inner strength inside myself to get to her! I would die for her..Kayleen, when you get back to her will you tell her that?”
“Yes, I will. But before I fly back to my lady, I must tell the other knights that she is safe at the moment.” She flew from Alferion's sight, off to find Fravir and Stephen.

ImageImage