The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:42 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: A Forumas Carol
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:51 pm 
Site Admin

On Forumas Eve the streets were filled with Forumas cheer. Every person in every house had a big smile on his or her face and his or her hearts were filled with Forumas cheer. All the Newcomers ran up and down every avenue without a worry in the world. But suddenly a figure entered the scene. His presence caused the Newcomers to seize frolicking. He caused the Carolers to stop caroling and the toyshops to quickly close. His essence marked the pure hatred for the holiday season, and his name was RichiCrypt.

A Forumas Carol
By: AdminAdam
Based on: A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

[Once again I'd like to say, Forumas is an abbreviation for SMB Fan Forum Christmas. Alot easier to say right?]

Stave I: Trys' Ghost

When RichiCrypt walked through the streets smiles faded from anyone’s face. The tapping of his cane through the snow was more ominous than 13 black cats on fire. Anyone who tried to say a word to him or appeared to say a word was quickly shot down with the old man’s sneer.

Richi eventually got to his shop. The sign read “Richi and Trys” because Richi never took the time to cross out his late partner’s name. Trys died seven years ago and in honor of the life of his great partner Richi took his money and instead of buying him a tombstone, he had Trys buried at sea.

As Richi walked into his Sig Shop he took no notice of his shivering, overworked Shop Clerk, a man called MarioandLuigi. MarioandLuigi was a very poor man and was stuck working in horrible conditions because of Richi. He was very cold because RichiCrypt only gave him one coal to keep the furnace burning so M&L had to hover around his computer monitor to keep warm.

As soon as Richi sat down at his desk and began to log on, Jonathanbel, his nephew, burst through the shop door. “Merry Forumas, MarioandLuigi!” he said as he hung a Forumas wreath on the door. “Thanks Jon.” M&L replied and then quickly got back to work. “And a Merry Forumas to you too, Uncle Richi!” He said to RichiCrypt. RichiCrypt responded with, “Forumas? Bah Humbug!”

“Forumas a Humbug, Uncle! Surely you don’t mean that.” Jon said in reply. “I do.” Said Richi. “'Merry Forumas! What reasons have you to be merry? You're poor enough. What's Forumas time to you but a time for paying bills without money; a time for finding yourself a year older, but not an hour richer; a time for balancing your books and having every item in them through a round dozen of months presented dead against you? Every idiot, who goes about with ‘Merry Forumas’ on his lips, should be boiled with his own pudding, and stabbed with a stake of holly through heart. He should!”

“Uncle!” pleaded the nephew. “Nephew!” returned the uncle, sternly; “keep you and your Forumas cheer out of my way.” “Well can you at least join your family for dinner tomorrow night?” replied Jon. “You mean your family.” Richi replied. “I’ll have nothing to do with that.” “Alright then, Merry Forumas!” Jon said as he headed for the door. “Good afternoon.” said Richi. “And a Happy New Year!” “Good Afternoon!” said Richi. As Jon closed the door the hook broke and the wreath hit the ground. Richi got up, picked up the wreath and threw it into his much larger fireplace.

Later that day, there was a knock at the door. “Come in,” said Richi. Two gentlemen in suits entered, SuperKirby and Mr.Pika. They looked at their papers. “Richi and Trys, I believe?” Said Mr.Pika. “Which one are you?” Asked SuperKirby. “Richi.” Said Richi. “Trys has been dead for seven years. He died seven years ago this night.” “Oh I’m sorry to hear that.” SuperKirby said sympathetically. The Mr.Pika said “We’ve come to collect donations for the Poor and Destitute charity. You see there are plenty of poor families in this town and they are in desperate need for the necceties of life, so if you could spare a coin or two, it could go a long way. What shall I put you down for?”

“Nothing!” Richi replied. “Oh, do you wish to be anomous?” “I wish to be left alone.” Richi said. “You won’t get a cent out of me. If the poor can’t afford to live then they should stop living. They had better die, and decrease the surplus population.” “But please sir.” Begged Mr.Pika. “Good Afternoon gentlemen!” Richi said as he showed them the exit.

After the sad man left, things proceeded as usual. At the end of the day, MarioandLuigi approached RichiCrypt. M&L was about to speak but Richi cut him off. “'You'll want all day tomorrow, I suppose?” “Yes sir,” replied M&L “If you can afford it.” “I defiantly cannot afford it! I won’t pay you for a day if you do not work! But if you want the whole day I suggest you come in earlier.” The clerk promised he would and Richi left with a growl.

As Rich was about to enter his mansion, something happened to his knocker. Now he had looked at this knocker hundreds of times before and it had always looked the same. But this time the knocker resembled the head of his late partner Trystobefunny! “Riiiiiichiiiiiii….” Said the head and RichiCrypt stood there terrified. He quickly shoved his key into the doorknob and ran inside.

As Richi reassured himself as he hung up his coat. “Trys is dead” he thought “I must have been hallucinating is all…” He then ate a small dinner and then got in his nightgown. He stored sack of gold coins under his nightcap. As he sat down to read a book he suddenly heard the loud clanking of chains. Suddenly a ghostly voice cried out in the night. “Riiiiichiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!” Richi then immediately dropped his book and his candle blew out. As he sat there in complete terror he heard the chains get louder… and louder… closer… and closer…

He darted out of his chair and ran away from the sound. Once he got to his bedroom he quickly braced the door. He locked it with everything he could and then stood back. And as the clanging got louder he stood in shock as the image of Trys walked right through the door.

Trys looked the same as he remembered, not a day older. But his clothes had been severely weathered. He was covered in a large iron chain and his face was as pale as a ghost… because… he was one… “Richi...” he said in that ghostly tune “I have come back from the dead to warn you of your terrible fate.” RichiCrypt couldn’t believe his eyes. “You are a hallucination. A hallucination I say!” He quickly picked up a toothpick off a nearby table “You see this? If I eat this I could see apparitions like you for a week.”

Then Trys lifted his chains and the entire house began to shake. It was as if an earthquake had suddenly appeared. Then Trys lowered his arms and the shaking stopped. Now Richi believed he wasn’t dreaming. “Richi, I wear these chains because I was a horrible person as I was alive.” He then pointed his ghostly finger at the chest that he dragged along. “This chest is heavier than all the gold in the world.” Richi said “What do you want from me, spirit??” “I want you to change your ways or your fate will be like mine except far worse.”

Richi quickly said “Okay spirit, after seeing you I will never be greedy again!” The Trys voice rang out “NO, Richi. Your word isn’t enough. Tonight you will be visited by 3 ghosts. They will show you the errors of you ways and only then will you truly change.” Richi trembled. “No. No more spirits. One is enough, I don’t think I could stand it.”

Trys then gestured to the window. Rich walked towards it and was astonished by what he saw. He saw a multitude of specters flying through the air all carrying long chains all seemed to be in an endless pain. “These are the tormented souls of those that sinned. This is what you will become when you die Richi.” The ghost told him. “My time is up. You will be visited in one hour Richi.” With that Trys faded away and RichiCrypt instantly fainted at the sight.

Stave II: The First of the Three Spirits

When Richi awoke he was lying in bed. He looked around and things looked like they did before. Suddenly he heard a loud sound. Dong. It was the Clock Tower and it was 1in the morning. “One in the morning?” Richi said out loud. “How could that be? I started reading at 2.” The suddenly he remembered the vision of his partner and a chill ran down his spine.

“Nonsense!” He said, “It was just a dream, nothing more! And if I’m wrong let there be another specter at my door!” Then Suddenly RichiCrypt’s room light up with ghostly glow. A shining figure slowly made it’s way through Richi’s room and to his bed. The figure appeared to be a man, not too old but not too young. He had the features of a child but the body of the man. He began to speak in a loose southern accent. “Hello Richi. My Name is Shinrin, I am the Ghost of Christmas Past.”

Richi stood in awe at the specter before him. Shinrin motioned him to stand up, and he did. The Shinrin said in a ghostly tune, “Grab my hand, I have much to show you.” He extended his hand to Richi and he grabbed it involuntarily. Suddenly another bright light shone and it engulfed Richi and the Ghost. Then the light went away and Richi was on his doorstep with Shinrin. “Why did you take me out here?” Richi asked. The specter responded, “We have a ride to catch.”

Richi then heard a loud whistling coming from down the street. He rushed to his fence and saw a small light coming out of the darkness. Suddenly the light got bigger, and bigger as whatever was coming was coming closer and closer…

The Ghost then reached for Richi and pulled him back just as soon as the light passed by. The light happened to be on the front of a train, a train that was rushing right in front of Richi’s nose. Then it pulled to a slow stop; the door opened and Shinrin motioned inside. As Richi walked in he sat in a large red chair. Everything within the train was painted white like the light that he’s been seeing. As soon as Shinrin got both is ghost feet into the train they were off.

As Richi looked out the window he could believe his eyes. It was like the whole past was rolling by. He saw all sorts of families and buildings and school children. As he looked at them he was astonished by one of the smaller ones. “… Me, That’s me! Look at me! I’m a school boy!” He shouted with glee, then when he turned back to the window he saw him playing games with the other boys. “You weren’t always full of hate” Shinrin said, “You were once full of joy.”

Richi then saw himself reading on a bench in a snowy field. A little girl walked up to him and told him that his parents would bring him home for Christmas, which cheered him up. Richi sighed and said, “My sister.” Shinrin said, “She looked like a very nice person.” Richi nodded. “The nicest person in my life. She died a woman.” Shinrin replied, “Yes, didn’t she have children?” “One child.” Said Richi. “Yes one child,” Said the Ghost. “Your nephew!”

For another 15 minutes Richi watched all his childhood memories fly by his window. Then the train pulled to a stop. The doors opened up and Richi walked out. As he did he heard a loud party nearby; he and the spirit went to investigate. As Richi reached for the doorknob it slipped right through his hands. The shock of missing it gave him a little shock. “We are both ghosts in the past. Nothing affects you like when you were alive at the time.” So, listening to the Ghost Richi walked right through the door into the dining hall party.

And what a party it was! There were foods of all sorts and dancing all around. The party was hosted by a jolly man named Balloon. He sat at his chair and enjoyed everybody’s happiness. At his left sat DanteEx, his right hand man, and like Balloon, he was having a jolly old time. As Richi heard the music and saw the dancing he was struck with a wave of nostalgia. “This party…” he though, “Was I here before?”

Then he skimmed the crowd and looked for himself. Skimming the crowd is a lot easier when you are a ghost, nobody to bump into, nobody to excuse, or in Richi’s case, yell at and beat with a cane. Eventually Richi found his former self dancing and having the time of his life. “There I am!” said Richi, “Oh boy there I am, on the happiest day of my life!” “Happiest day?” asked the Ghost. But before Richi answered, the scene explained itself. A fine woman walked up to the young Richi. Richi then heard her voice and saw her laugh and in a sorrowful voice he said. “Amphungus…”

Richi watched himself dance with Amphungus the whole nightlong. “We were perfect together.” He said to the spirit. Then he felt he needed to see something “Spirit, can you take me to the last time I saw her?” Shinrin shook his head in concern. “You may not like what you find.” “I must see what happened.” Shinrin sighed and then flashes a specter light.

Richi then saw he was at his old sig shop. He was standing in front of an icy window. He looked inside to see himself talking to Amphungus. He began to sob at the sight. “I’m sorry Amp, but I can’t do that.” The younger Richi said. “But why not?” begged Amphungus. “I sold my grandmother’s china and I got the rent. Why won’t you accept it a day late?” The younger Richi sat there unmoved. “A day late is a day late! I could make more money off that place then you could a single day you lived there.” Then Amp began to cry. “Please Richi, it’s all I have left. I thought… I thought you loved me.” Young Richi stood up. “The only love I have is for money. Good afternoon, Amphungus!” He then slammed his office door. Amphungus burst into tears and at the same time, so did the older Richi.

“Oh Spirit,” said RichiCrypt, “Why do you torture me with this?” The Ghost said, “You brought this on yourself. Your greed turned her away.” And then Richi continued to cry, he cried on the frozen windowsill. As soon as he looked up he realized he wasn’t at the window. He was at his bedside and the Ghost was gone.

Stave III: The Second of the Three Spirits

Soon Richi’s sobbing was interrupted by a loud sound. Dong. The clock tower rung. Richi waited for the next chime but nothing followed. “One?” he said, out loud again. “How could it be one o’clock again? It’s too dark for the afternoon and I doubt I slept through a whole day.” Then another sound struck Richi’s ear. This sound didn’t come from outside though, it came from inside his own house.

Richi then went to his door to see what had made the sound. As he unlocked the door he heard another loud sound. The sound sounded human this time. He opened his door to see that his hallway was no longer there. In its place was a giant dining room. The table was huge filled with food that was much larger than its normal size. But the food didn’t get Richi’s attention; it was the person eating the food.

The man had to be 8 feet tall at least. He wore a green tunic with white fur trimming and a wreath on his head. His eyes-how they twinkled! His dimples how merry! His cheeks were like roses, his nose like a cherry! The man sat on his throne of food and drink and bellowed a hardy laugh. “Who are you?” Richi squeaked to the giant. “No need to fear, my miniscule amigo,” said the giant with another hardy laugh. “I am the Ghost of Forumas Present but you may call me MC.”

“Where’d my room go?” Richi asked. “Enough of the questions,” MC said. “Sit, come join me in my feast of Life!” The giant reached down and picked up Richi with one hand. He paced him on a large chair and gave him some large fruit. “Spirit,” he said. “I’m not hungry at the moment, could you just show me what you must so I can get on with my life?” MC laughed again. “Richi, you must not get ahead of yourself. But my time is short so we shouldn’t stop and eat. Come lets go!”

MC then stood up on his big giant feet and put his hands on the ceiling and began to push. He heaved and he hoed but the ceiling wouldn’t budge. So he kicked down the window instead, grabbed Richi and jumped out. With RichiCrypt in his hand, MC climbed through the town. Then he stopped at his destination, 20 blocks away in a few seconds. He lowered Richi down and the two walked into the hall. They were greeted with a great party thrown by none other than Jonathanbel.

Everyone in the town had gone to the celebration. Netha was there, and Wiitard too. Nintendo-addict was grabbing a drink with MCS and Plaz. GrayStudios and Mariomesser talked while Adammicdaddy got down. Jade and BabyDaisy were dancing with Jumpman, WiiMaster and PPC. Everyone was there!

Soon after Richi saw all the joy and the fun, he wanted to be part of it too. He laughed as he saw them all play Forum games and dance. He enjoyed their conversations without them knowing he was there. After all the excitement was over he listened up as they had a few drinks together.

“What a party!” exclaimed Netha. “Best feast of the year!” “I agree!” said Wiitard. “Best one so far!” “And we can call thank old RichiCrypt for this feast” Mariomesser joked “God Bless his soul!” Then everyone began to laugh but Richi didn’t find it as funny. “Now that’s enough everyone,” Jon said in defense, “Uncle Richi is a nice man somewhere inside.” “Inside?” said WiiMaster, “You’d need the sun to find anything inside someone as dark as ol’ Richi!” Peach put her hand on Jon and said. “Now honestly Jon. Everyones’ lives would be much better if it wasn’t for Richi. The man is heartless, he takes from us all.” Jon frowned and said, “But there’s good in him, nonetheless.”

After Richi saw the scene he searched the crowd. There was someone missing from the party he didn’t see before. But before he could search the entire party the Ghost spoke out, “Are you looking for M&L?” “Yes,” Richi said. “Why isn’t he enjoying the fun?” “He has to take care of his family,” MC said. “Come, I’ll show you.” Then MC shuffled his feet and clapped his large hands. And with a loud boom Richi was outside a small hut.

“He lives here?” asked Richi. “In this ratty little place?” “Well you never properly paid him, where else would he stay?” Richi peered through the window and saw a large family. A family that should be living in a house thrice as large. Then he saw MarioandLuigi gathering their dinner, a small portion of meat and a little Ramen. His wife stood there with a frown on her face as she looked at the tiny dinner that she had prepared. “M&L,” she said, “Are you sure this is all we can afford?” He nodded. “Unfortunately this is all I could buy, Seneca.”

Then Richi saw a little boy walk down the stairs. He was walking with a crutch for he was in need for an operation. Richi looked to MC about to ask for a name when the Ghost, Seneca, and M&L all said it simultaneously. “NarutoYoshi”.

“NarutoYoshi,” M&L said. “Let me help you to the table.” He picked up the little boy and placed him in his little chair. “Wow,” he said in a hopeful voice. “Look at all this food we have thanks to Mr. RichiCrypt! God bless us everyone!” Then Sen and M&L smiled but then followed with a frown. The two then sighed and ate their dinner.

“Spirit,” Richi asked still looking at the scene. “What will become of the child?” “I see a vacant seat,” said the Giant, “and a crutch without an owner, carefully preserved. If these shadows remain unaltered by the future, the child will die.” “Oh no,” said Richi with a sorrow he never felt before. “Oh no?” said the spirit, “If he be like to die, he had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.” When Richi heard his own words quoted he wanted to say something to the ghost. But when he turned around to respond, MC was gone. He quickly looked for the ghost and then he heard the clock chime. Dong.
As soon as Richi heard the bell he got frightened. He knew that the last Spirit would appear soon. Then he looked around and spotted a dark figure coming out of the shadows.

Stave IV: The Last of the Three Spirits

The figure was 6 feet high and wore a dark robe. The dark hood cast a shadow over the figure’s face so that nothing could be seen. It just stood there motionless so Richi approached it. RichiCrypt said, “I have been visited by the Ghosts of Forumas Past and Present, and yet I fear you most of all.” The figure just stood there motionless. “Are you the Ghost of Forumas Yet to Come?”

Then the figure raised his arm and pointed hand. His hand was not flesh and blood but instead it was just bone. He pointed down the street and Richi saw a large mob of people. He approached the mob and saw they were all cheering. “Isn’t this a glorious day?” Wiitard said to Netha. Netha responded, “Truly glorious, all of our debts to old man Richi have been cleared!” They then cheer and go to celebrate with the other townsfolk.

Richi thought out loud, “I cleared their debts? This is a glorious day! I’ve become a better person and gave back to everyone!” Then Richi laughed and continued to listen to the crowds. “I got his desk!” “I got his computer!” “I got the shirt off his back!” But suddenly Richi remembered something and he shivered as if he was struck with a cold wind. What of NarutoYoshi?

“Spirit,” he said as he turned towards where he saw the phantom. But the ghost was not there. He turned around and searched for the spirit and he saw him standing down the street. He walked towards him. “Spirit, where is NarutoYoshi?” He asked but the specter didn’t move. Richi the aligned himself with the ghost so he could see where the ghost was looking. Richi was in shock when he was looking directly at the cemetery.

Richi then saw a very upset MarioandLuigi walk into the cemetery carrying NY’s crutch. He followed him until M&L stopped at a small stone cross, because that was all they could afford. M&L laid down NY’s crutch and began to talk to him as if NarutoYoshi was there.

The sight was too much for Richi. He immediately began to search for the Ghost. He wanted to go back home and fix this mess. Then he spotted the Ghost standing in front of an open grave. Richi ran to him and then looked at the grave at which the Spirit was. The tombstone was very bare, as if it was built knowing no one would visit it. It was placed there during the smallest funeral ever held in any graveyard. The name on the tombstone read: RichiCrypt.

When Richi saw this he cried out, “Oh no please tell me this isn’t so!” The spirit remained as unmoved as ever until it extended it’s skeletal hand and pointed into the grave. Richi began to sob at the horrible future he has created. Then one more thought popped into his head. “Before I draw nearer to that stone to which you point,” said Richi, “answer me one question. Are these the shadows of the things that will be, or are they shadows of things that may be, only?” Still the hidden one pointed downward to the grave by which it stood.

“Oh please, I’ll change! I’ll change!” Begged Richi. But nothing would stop the Ghost from pushing Richi into the dark depths of the grave.

Stave V: The End of It

Richi awoke on the floor of his bedroom. He quickly got to his feet and looked out his window. He had to know how many days had passed. When he pushed the window open he heard the church bells oh the beautiful church bells. Today was Forumas! Only one night had passed!

Then Richi said to himself, out loud as always, "I am not the man I was. I will not be the man I must have been but for this intercourse. I will honor Forumas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!” He then laughed and rushed down the stairs to his home office. He began to rip off all the papers on the walls. “Today,” he said with a laugh, “Nobody is in my debt!”

He grabbed an overcoat off the hook and quickly put it on. Then he grabbed his cane and rushed out the door. Every person he passed was very confused and scared when he shook their had and said, “Merry Forumas!” Then he ran into the two gentlemen he kicked out of his house earlier. “Good morning to the two of you!” he exclaimed. They were in as much shock as everyone else was. “Is it too late to make a donation.”

“N.. No,” Mr. Pika said. SuperKirby got out a clipboard and said, “How much should we put you down for?” Richi reached into his pocket and pulled out a large bag of gold coins. “50 gold coins!” he said as he handed it to them. “50!?!?” SuperKirby said in reply. “Is this some kind of joke?” Mr. Pika replied. “Not enough?” Richi said as he pulled another equally large bag. “Then make it 100! Merry Forumas to you two!” “And a very Merry Forumas to you, too,” They responded as they admired the large amounts of coins.

Richi rushed down the avenue and bumped into his nephew. “Merry Forumas, Jon!” He shouted. Jonathanbel was very confused. “Merry Forumas, uncle? I thought you thought Forumas was a humbug.”
“Nonsense!” Richi replied. “Is that invitation still available for dinner with you tonight?” “Of course!” his nephew said. “Wonderful, I’ll be over at 4! Keep the ramen boiling hot!” “I will, Uncle Richi,” he said in cheer. “And merry Forumas to you too!”

RichiCrypt rushed down the streets and walked up to his shop. Then he took on his old attitude as he walked in to see his clerk hard at work. “That’s enough MarioandLuigi,” he said. “I’ve been thinking long and hard and I can’t have you working this way anymore.” M&L became afraid. “Please don’t fire me sir,” he pleaded, “I need this job to support my family.” “I’m sorry M&L but you leave me no choice,” Richi said. “I’m going to have to give you… a raise.”

MarioandLuigi was even more afraid than before. “A raise, sir?” Richi laughed. “Yes a raise my boy, now come. Leave this place; it’s Forumas for Forumas’ sake! Go be with your family and be merry! But not too merry, because I’ll be taking little NarutoYoshi for his operation first thing tomorrow morning!”

And as the days passed, everything improved for M&L’s family. RichiCrypt bought them a new house, filled with gifts. M&L eventually became Richi’s new partner. NarutoYoshi did not die, and Richi became the nicest person in the entire town. So I bid you farewell in the words of NarutoYoshi, “God Bless Us, Everyone!”

THE END

This Christmas Story is simply Charles Dickens' story with all the characters renamed after forum members. All refrenced members should not take offense to this or any Forumas stories becuase they are fiction and are not meant to insult any members. Umm... Brush you teeth. Have a nice day.

Last edited by AdminAdam on Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:44 am, edited 10 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:11 pm 
Freelancer

Sweet! only a few examples off from the story,like that the marleys (played by trys in this) were brothers, not just one, but this is a first draft. but still, Excellent!

Last edited by nintendo-addict on Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:17 pm 
Fro-fro

yeah I really like it, and awesome! I was included!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 pm 
Middling

I was in the story, too! It's like The Christmas Carol. Stupid Mario Bros. forum style!

~Hits turn relieved, classics turn to scars.~
-Mr. Pika

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:59 pm 
Middling

lol ya :)
thats awsome
cant wait ill the rest comes out!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:22 pm 
Middling

sweet story Adam

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:05 pm 
Role Player

awesome story

I am a king of something, I just haven't found out what it is yet...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:11 pm 
Commentator

Brush my teeth? OK
*Brushes teeth* LOL
(look in the small text of the post to see that line)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:38 am 
Freelancer

YAY! i'm not in it!
THANKS ADAM!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:22 am 
Freelancer

mariomesser wrote:
YAY! i'm not in it!
THANKS ADAM!

hey, you could be one of the 3 ghosts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:21 am 
Intermediate

Really good! The only mistake I notice is that you're supposed to start a new paragraph every time someone else has dialouge, but that's just cuz I'm a writer myself. I hopes I'm one of the ghosts!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:26 pm 
Freelancer

i bet hiimjenki's thinking "nintendo-addict will be the ghost of spam"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:20 pm 
Evil Mod

I approve.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:33 pm 
Role Player

lol Richi!

and I hope I end up in a story sometime..hint, hint XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:17 pm 
Freelancer

lol, i want to be the character like DWO and Richicrypt in the next one :)