The RichAlvarez Fan Forums

The Plumber Fans Return

It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to <strong>Stupid Mario Bros Fan Forum.</strong>

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, <a href="/profile.php?mode=register">join our community today</a>!

Post subject: Re: A Forum RPG of Randomness and Chaos
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:05 pm 
Newcomer

"A moon, huh?" Jeuda pondered as he looked up to the sky, wondering why the scene randomly shifted. In normal RP'ing, shifting was considered a blasphemous act by most RP admins who ran their forums in a similar fashion to boot camps, perhaps even like concentration camps. But accepting this was supposed to be a random RP, he accepted even now his fate by the face of the moon. That glaring thing with its huge taunting grin...Majora doing a sexual windmill and no Mask Salesman I don't want to taste the Deku Mask's Special Deku Nuts.

"I accept his crash upon my brainless brain," he finally concluded, standing there and opening his arms in a potentially loving embrace, welcoming the crashing moon.

Come for the action, stay for the story!

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:26 am 
Freelancer

*coughs*

Hello mister Jedi...yes, I am going to call you that.

Here's a few pointers

1. you write like a god, oh my god you are so awesome.
2. this forum is pretty dead, so there's barely anyone to look over it
3. there's a giant moon coming at us.
4. is is going to kill us

So how are we gonna blow up this thing? Go to Nasa?

(OOC; yeah, it's random, but who cares! IT LIIIIIIIIVES! THE FORUMS LIVVVVVVVVVESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AGAIN)

Report this post

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:55 am 
Freelancer

JR watched laughing hysterically choking on popcorn.

JR: Well it's time to save the Earth again.

JR appears into the scene with his shotgun and sunglasses.

JR: A moon is about to kill us all *reloads* I'm about to make one giant leap for mankind.

"YEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

MM: Where did that come from?

JR: I have my own sound effects now.

Super Mario Numb3rs Forum: http://supermarionumb3rs.freeforums.org/index.php

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 8:55 am 
Freelancer

MM: JR, look. that is a moon. a single shotgun bullet wont do mutch damadge. No, before you ask, firing two bullets at the moon do not help. or three, or whatever amount of bullets.

We need a rocket or stuff. Anyone got any ideas that are suited for a moon destroying mission, and NOT a zombie apocolypse?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 12:31 pm 
Commentator

Juse: DOES ANYONE HAVE A MAGICAL INSTRUMENT THAT CAN TAKE US THREE DAYS BACK IN TIME?

Thanks ML!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:33 pm 
Freelancer

Like this?

*holds out the ocharina of time, only to crush it in his hand and smile at Juse*

nope.

so now, does anyone know where we can find NASA?

Report this post

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:34 pm 
Newcomer

Standing there and watching the conflict among the people, Jeuda could only smirk and cross his arms in a stereotypical anime fashion, eyes closed and everything, even the slight breeze blowing through his shoulder length hair. The only hope that Juse proposed was now completely destroyed thanks to MM crushing it in his hands. As the blue shards of the ocarina fell onto the dusty ground, Jeuda realized his only duty.
"NASA is in the magical land of Texas, a three hour trip west from Florida by Bus," he explained with a cocky scoff. "If we propose these conveniently made blueprints of a nuclear missile I found right next to me to NASA, surely they will realize our plea and construct for us a Bomb like no other."

Jeuda shifted his eyes up towards the moon, avoiding all eye contact with the Moon; God forbid if he did, something bad would have happened to the entire human race.
"I have a thousand dollars worth of bus fares for us, and there is a bus waiting for us behind me," he continued as he kicked lazily at the ground. "Who wants in?"
He flashed a wad of cash that he otherwise had no care for and started a leading walk towards the bus, its doors open as a symbol of starting a new journey of chaotic randomness. His only hope? Who was willing to let him pay their way to Texas and ride for three hours listening to a bus driver grunt and moan about how life sucked?

He half expected to be trampled by a crowd and be the last one on, though. Ah well...that was life!

(OOC: MM, if you thought that was good, should check out some of the stuff we do on my own community.)

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:34 am 
Freelancer

JR walks off.

JR: First of all I was going to use a different weapon MM and also I'm not taking the bus. I don't like public transportation. I'll ride my spaceship there. So bye.

JR left off to NASA in his spaceship at super speed.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua wakes up from a peaceful slumber. Who the heck says slumber? Sleep!

Nitsua walks outside wondering what is going on. I can't believe I've been asleep this whole time. It's really late at night so I'm too lazy to look back at the past events that have been happening during my slumber - I mean sleep!

Nitsua thinks about the one member he loves but is too embarrassed to admit to the forum he has a crush on somebody.

Nitsua singing: And even if I wonder, I'll keep you in sight. You're a candle in the window, on a cold dark winter's night. And I'm getting closer than I ever thought I might. Baby I can't admit my feelings anymore! I don't know if it's worth fighting for! I'm tired of blushing on the floor! If only I could knock at your door!

Nitsua stops while everyone is reading the following post.

Nitsua: What?

Nitsua wonders when and if he should admit his feelings or if he should let the person go. But he gets embarrassed admitting he has a crush.

A few days earlier, on a skype chat room, someone ask, "are you gay?" with JR? I was suddenly like "HELL NO! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS FROM CANADA AND AUSTRALIA! We've never met in person." I was lucky that the conversation was dropped. But when can I admit it that a certain someone is my cyber crush?

Nitsua decides to drop the conversation hoping people will forget everything he's said. He takes another few hours in slumber - I'M MEAN TO SLEEP! And maybe I'll view the past that has been happening on the forums. Fourth Wall Breaking is fun but all of my walls are in one piece with nothing to worry about as I go into my slumber. I MEAN SLEEP!

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:30 pm 
Freelancer

(OOC; two points

JR; take it down a notch, willya

and Jeuda; I keep cracking up at how seriously you seem to take all of this. If i'd go to your place I'm sure the seriousness would tear me apart. Also, I think that you can't even suck as much as we do when you try)

MM: I agree with mister Jedi here, taking the bus to Texas is the sensible option. Now where is the nearest bus station!

*points to the other side of hte road*

There!

Now we can either a. cross the road, or b. take a long and dangerously retarded path that will surely be extremely dangerously retarded!

*points at a suddenly appearing path leading deep into the woods*

thatta way!

*starts walking into the forest*

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:06 pm 
Freelancer

Nitsua walks outside to observe the moon that's coming down.

Nitsua: Got ta admit. It's more scary seeing it in real life than in the game!

Nitsua knows everything that has happened because of the Twilight Stone. It used to able to physically warp people back or forward in time or warp you into an alternate universe. But for a long while, its powers were destroyed and has limited power. It was able to make Nitsua look back at the past events that have been happening. By reading! Although where people know who I am, I only saw what happened without anyone physically seeing me.

Nitsua places the Twilight Stone down. He's about to venture out of his room to help his friends.

Fishy: Will you get me out of this underwear drawer!

Nitsua has two possessed toys as his roommate friends and swears to protect them from those who fear how beyond natural it is. Nitsua tries to look at the paranormal differently as his two friends are both great friends.

Nitsua: How did you get in there?

Fishy: I guess Aragog wanted me to say the first line in Pilot, if you know what I mean.

Nitsua: Aragog?

Aragog: Which one? The one from Harry potter or the one in your stinking room?

Nitsua takes Fishy the wooden fish out of his drawer and places him a distance away from Aragog the toy spider from Harry Potter.

Nitsua: I know you want to guest star in more things I'm involved in, but people on this forum may fear the paranormal activity between you two. I'm sorry but I can't let you guys join.

Fishy and Aragog: DAMN IT!

Nitsua: I know you want people to know that you two are alive and all, but it will be years until people know the truth.

Aragog: Humans suck!

Nitsua: Hey!

After a long conversation with the toy paranormal friends, Nitsua closes the door behind him knowing he won't come back until he has helped his friends in need. He takes his wallet, gun, handcuffs, camera, phone, laptop, and the Twilight Stone with him. He walks into the world of the forums leaving his own world.

Nitsua looks back at his own world.

"I'll be back guys. I promise. But I have friends who need my help to stop a whole disaster that will destroy the forums and possibly the worlds it connects to."

Nitsua walks down the street wondering where to start first.

Nitsua Begins His Quest to stop the evil randomness, chaos, and help his friends.

Report this post

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am 
Newcomer

(OOC: I just love to write! This is a good vent from reality, and the different writing styles seem to just...fit here. I dunno!)

Jeuda's jaw dropped as JR rode off on a spaceship at the speed of light, it looked like. Why didn't he think of that? There went all his feeling of originality by suggesting public transportation. Jeuda's wad of money suddenly drooped when he realized this was not actually a bus, but instead a cardboard cutout that "looked so real," a la Rocko's Modern Life reference. The flat cutout of the bus suddenly fell over, landing with a dull clank and kicking up a cloud of dust on the desert road.

He watched as people went through different dangerous paths just to get to one common goal: destroy evil.
Then he wondered: roll a die to determine his fate? Should he roll a die or should he actually hold his own fate in his own two hands?
"This is going to be hard...heh," Jeuda voiced aloud. "Fate choosing without a die is quite the challenge and change. Something I'm not used to."
Rubbing his chin in thought, he added, "I wonder who else wishes to assist us stop this evil?"

In the distance, he could see an Ahnold Schwarzenegger look-alike shooting at the moon with a huge AK-47, fully loaded with various other heavy weaponry that will never see use other than to make him look like a badass. Sound became muted as Jeuda took in the sight of a huge 18-wheeler coming up on the jacked man, and before he could act on the want to want to do anything to do something to help, the wheeler smacked the humongous man straight into the moon at which he was shooting, burning him up in the burning moon's burning burn field. Did I mention it burned?

He turned his eyes to a newcomer approaching this crazy and chaotic world, and simply nodded a greeting as he suddenly realized that MM went down a forest path that was, no doubt, dangerously retardedly dangerous!
"Afternoon to you, new friend!" he called out to the new man, apparently Nitsua. "We're about to board a bus, and an Ahnold clone just got hit by an eighteen wheeler! Want to join me in crossing the street to that eerily abandoned bus station?"
Nodding in the direction of the bus station across the street, there seemed to be crowds of greening undead lurking about inside the building. But behind that building, in the station's parking lot, were a bunch of functioning buses more than capable of traveling long distances, and one with an auto-pilot to NASA down in Texas...an anagram for Taxes.

"All we need to do is fight our way through undead."

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:56 am 
Freelancer

JR rode across to NASA but remembered that due to universal euquality he would stuck in the spaceship with no way of getting out until Jeuda and the others make it here.

"Dammit, Well I'll just grab my tv and watch all 4 Scream films. That should keep me occupied." JR noted as set everything up and relaxed as Screm came on.

Image Image

Report this post

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:13 am 
Freelancer

Nitsua makes it all the way to NASA. Nitsua gets off the bus and notices JR's spaceship.

"What the heck?"

Nitsua walks up to the spaceship and notices JR watching Scream 2.

"Really?" Nitsua said to himself. "You'd prefer to watch the Scream films over saving the world?"

Nitsua opens the door up on the outside scaring JR.

"You can watch supernatural human slaughter films another day JR," Austin said. "Like after we all die or we save the world."

"It's not what it looks like!" JR said pausing the video. "I was stuck in here."

"Is it true the Ocarina of Time is dust now?" Austin asked.

"Unfortunately yes," JR said.

"Son of a *blank because kids are reading this too*" Austin swore. "Now we don't have the power to connect to the Goddess of Time to give us more time. If my math is correct we have 30 hours left before the moon crushes us and consumes the whole world in fire and blood by Majora. If Majora is behind it."

Report this post

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:01 pm 
Commentator

Juse: Okay then; all we need to do is go to the four regions and ask the giants to assist us. We best split up; I'll head north.

Thanks ML!

Report this post